The Pounds Won't Come Off... I DON'T CARE!

Options

Replies

• JanePerkins
    JanePerkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good for you !! you look really great!
  • april1445
    Options
    My goal weight is about 170--I hope I look that good. Congratulations.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you for not being ruled by the scale.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your continued success :-)
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    amazing difference! The scale lies!! Just rely on measurement, body fat %, and pictures from now on :D you look great girl, keep at it!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you've got lovely arms :smile: so how did you go about getting that toned belly?

Haha, oh my belly is anything BUT toned. It's definitely a lot smaller, but not toned, still very squishy. I can feel muscle under the couple of inches of fat that are still there, though, so ONE DAY it WILL be toned. :smile:

Your belly HAS GONE! I could live with squishy it mine looked like yours :flowerforyou:
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! The number on the scale is JUST a number! Your positive attitude is going to keep you going in your fitness journey! :happy:
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
    The hard work is obvious!
    When the scale fails you--get out the measuring tap!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you feel confident and do not care about that stupid scale! The biggest part of being fit is feeling healthy and happy!

You look Hot!
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I would gladly keep the weight and trade in my fat for muscles! You've done great!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?

Thanks! I'm 5'11"
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing the exact same thing and I'm the same weight as you, too. I'm losing inches and fat but no pounds. When it starts to drive me crazy I take my measurements and compare them to a few months ago. I have a goal size in mind but no goal weight because it doesn't change very often. I know I will continue to shrink but I cannot predict what the scale will do.

You are looking good! Keep it up!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You all look great. May I ask a technical question. What program do you use to get a before/after shot like the ones you posted and add the cool text to it?

I also like the Myfitness scale that is at the bottom of your posts.

I usually use InstaCollage. But, lately it hasn't been working right on my phone. So I edited the pictures together on my computer and added the text there before sending it to my email so I could post it to my Instagram.
  • Daws387
    Daws387 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude. keeping track of changes in your body fat % could help ensure that you're losing fat and gaining muscle
  • teaparty75
    Options
    needed to hear this today !! you look amazing ...thanks for sharing !! :smile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great perspective as well.
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! take measurments and toss the damn scale
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Love your attitude!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the scale. In a certain respect, it really does matter unless we're competition body builders.

You are doing a great job and remember that this is not a race. You have many years ahead of you. It took me one year to lose 12 lbs. Yeah, I'm a turtle but the slower you take it off, the more it'll stick.

Those permanent dietary changes matter over time. We didn't gain this weight in a short period of time and we won't lose it that way either.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!