Anyone who eats night snacks here?

Options
I just wanna know, anyone here eats night snacks (can be healthy or unhealthy, whatever) and still managed to lose weight?

Replies

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    yes. The time of day that u eat has nothing to do with weight loss.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I eat my biggest meal (above 1000 calories) right before bed, something IN bed.

Meal timing/frequency is irrelevent to weight loss
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    just snack on whiskey
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    just snack on whiskey

Fireball Whiskey when I want something sweeter :drinker:
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I always have at least 300 calories left after dinner and dessert. I'll eat them right before bed if I want.
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yep. Big ol' spoonful of peanut butter. Best food part of my day. :smooched:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Yep go to bed every night with a 400-500 calorie snack in hand and have managed to lose a few pounds.... :drinker: Best of Luck
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Yep go to bed every night with a 400-500 calorie snack in hand and have managed to lose a few pounds.... :drinker: Best of Luck
    Ed Wins ;)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A Cadbury Egg or some sort of chocolate before I go to bed every single night. :blushing:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Last night had 900 calories of McD's on the way home and fell into bed as soon as I got there.

Night before I had 880 calories of Pop Tarts and ice cream immediately before bed, at like 11 PM.

I seem to be doing OK.
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have four slices of toast with cream cheese and pumpkin butter on it and a cup of coffee before bed every night. It hasn't hindered my weight loss.
  • andresconejo
    Options
    I don´t eat night snacks, i EAT AT NIGHT, lol... lately i've been eating must of my calories from 7 to 11pm including "junk food" and still losing
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Me, too.

I eat dinner around 6pm, but don't go to bed until 12am at the earliest, so I get hungry around 9-10pm. I save ~400 Cals for a late night snack. I even double down because it's almost always a dessert. So, I eat nearly pure sugar late at night, flying in the face of several dietary myths at once.

No problem losing weight.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I always have hummus, wheat thins and a mocha/chai latte and watch me some tv. South Park tonight, you know what I'll be eating <3
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I eat very little all day and then eat dinner and snack until bed. I don't go over my calories, just budget my day that way. If you like snacking at night make room for it.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I always leave several hundred calories for a late snack. I stay up until 1:00-2:00 am generally so even if I eat dinner late I get hungry. Plus it's just enjoyable to curl up on the couch and have a snack while I'm reading or watching TV. :)
  • candacedon
    candacedon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello and whipped cream or a small square of chocolate usually gets me through when the sweet monster attacks about 9:30 or 10:00 p.m.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Yup.

Ice cream every night.

^^This
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I always snack around 9 pm and go to bed around 10. I save my exercise calories for that reason, and I haven't had any problems losing weight.