Whats for dinner?

Options
I want something nice and healthy but tasty!

Replies

• ashleypashley77
    ashleypashley77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ermmm you're going to hate this but I have cereal for dinner most nights (I love it!!!).

But I'm cooking for the others: pan fried salmon fillet on cauliflower and sweet potato puree with mushroom sauce.

:D
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    London broil with horseradish, potatoes and cauliflower and a side salad (romaine, tomato & cucumber) with Italian dressing(full fat).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm grilling some mahi mahi and serving with wild rice pilaf and sauted spinach and green beens...glass of red wine or two for desert.
  • back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Baked scallops, steamed broccoli and a salad. I can not wait!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe salmon burgers and quinoa salad.

ETA: Now that I think further, we did have grilled salmon last night and I'm having leftover for lunch, so maybe something other than salmon tonight. The burgers do sound good though. Obviously, I have no idea what I'm having.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    pink salmon cooked in some undetermined manner, maybe with salsa.. with sauteed green beans and idk.. salad???
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Chicken shoarma with peppers & onions and pita bread.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Tonight is grilled salmon with grilled asparagus and onion. Oh, and some Rice-a-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin because it's my hubby's birthday, and this is his favorite meal!
  • heatherlauren27
    Options
    Red Thai marinated salmon, small spoon of Mexican rice, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and balsamic glaze! YUM!!!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    We're having smoked ribs, green beans, drunken beans, and corn bread. Mmm...

Oh, and likely pumpkin beer since my fridge is overflowing with it.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    having lamb and noodles tonight