Exercise Group (July 7th- July 14th)

Options
kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
Good morning my exercising friends! Starting the tread for this week. Here's my goals:

Mon--30 minutes running and 1 hour Body Pump class
Tues--45 minute Step class and 15 minute Ab workout
Wed--30 minutes running and 1 hour Body Pump class
Thurs--45 minute Step class and 15 minute Ab workout
Fri--30 minutes elliptical OR 2 mile walk with dogs
Sat--1 hour Spinning
Sun--off

This is the goal for the week. This is my first week adding my weight class back into my schedule, so we will see how it goes.

Good luck everyone! And Happy Exercising!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning my exercising friends! Starting the tread for this week. Here's my goals:

Mon--30 minutes running and 1 hour Body Pump class
    Tues--45 minute Step class and 15 minute Ab workout
    Wed--30 minutes running and 1 hour Body Pump class
    Thurs--45 minute Step class and 15 minute Ab workout
    Fri--30 minutes elliptical OR 2 mile walk with dogs
    Sat--1 hour Spinning
    Sun--off

This is the goal for the week. This is my first week adding my weight class back into my schedule, so we will see how it goes.

Good luck everyone! And Happy Exercising!!!! :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    ooo. May I join? Excercising I can do!!

Mon--30 min incline on treadmill
    Tue--30-45 min strength training (arms, upper back, chest)
    Wed--30 min treadmil intervals
    Thur--30-45 min strength training (legs, lower back, abs)
    Fri-- All day moving from upstairs apartment to upstairs apartment (this is so gonna suck.....hehe)
    Sat-- Supervising moving men, decorating new apartment
    Sun--REST!!

Lots of luck sweeties!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay! Happy to have you join Megan!!! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Good monday morning.

MONGot up this morning and walked the hills outside of my house for 30minutes. After work- weights I hope- if not a run
    Tues- cardio AM and yoga PM
    Wed- cardio and weights in the AM
    THURS cardio- AM; yoga PM
    FRI RUN day.
    Sat- Hike
    Sunday- run or bike if possible.

Busy week for me so things may do some shifting along the way but I am hoping for at least 3 days of weights and 2 of yoga and lots of cardio.
    havent weight yet today I hope to do so soon.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Sounds good Mlillie! You can do it!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I'm bumping this back up and wanted to add that I'm also trying to do pushups. Right now I'm still doing half pushups (on my knees) but would like to eventually do full pushups. Right now I'm trying to do 10 a day. Haven't yet done any today...I always forget...seiously! Wish me luck!!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Just got home from a GREAT workout! Ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill and then took a 1 hour weight training class (BodyPump). I feel GREAT! So, so far so good this week!!! :drinker:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    So...just realized that I titled this wrong...it's July 14th-21st! Oh well. Tonight the plan is to do my 45 minute Step class and the 15 minute Ab workout. I also want to do 10 pushups. I did not do extra pushups last night because we did lots in my weight class. I'm thinking I'll do push ups on the nights I don't have my weight class, so Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Hope everyone else is acheiving their workout goals! Happy exercising!!!!:drinker:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I think I need to join this group! I"ve been so bad with exercise lately!!!

Mon - Has passed and I didn't do anything :(
    Tues - 30 Min Running, 2 circuits + intense abs
    Wed - 15 Min Elliptical, 30 Min Running, Fitness Yoga (Never tried this class!)
    Thurs - 30 min running, Body Flow (LOVE this class)
    Friday - Off
    Saturday - 30 Min Running (Outdoors)
    Sunday - 30 Min Running (Outdoors), Body Pump (this'll be my first time trying this class!)

WHOO!!! I'm so pumped for this!
  • mlillie
    Options
    Wow- way to go kistinbee. that is inspiring.

I am having a hard start to my week- a lot of hard personal stuff going on and I think I am coming down with something from the stress of it. Yuck.

Last night because of stress- I went of a mostly uphill run which got some stress out.

Did not sleep at all last night but woke this morning very hungry and ate too much. Trying to keep it under control- no sleep for me = more hunger.

I went for a 30 minute walk this morning. Plan to do weights after work and then yoga class I hope- if not then a run. Maybe a spin class would help me.

I am a bit bummed about it all but trying to get a grip as well.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Glad I can inspire! :bigsmile: Mlillie...sounds like you are very conscious of what you are doing and are very good to keep yourself on track! Good job!

ToTheLove...you will LOVE BodyPump! I go 2 times a week and LOVE it!!! Sounds like you have a good workout schedule! Keep it up!!

WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options

ToTheLove...you will LOVE BodyPump! I go 2 times a week and LOVE it!!! Sounds like you have a good workout schedule! Keep it up!!

My sister teaches BODYPUMP and gives me her instructor dvd's to do at home. It is by far the best weight "class" I have ever done. I am an exercise physiologist and have taken my fair share of classes. If you can find this class in your area, DO IT!! You will see changes in your body within weeks.....I do it twice a week also. No need to do more than that.....you work the entire body---warm-up to cool-down in 55mins....it is cardio and toning/strength training in one class.
  • ToTheLove
    Options
    GARG! I just wanted to vent real quick, hope that's ok. I was so pumped to go work out tonight because I'm going to start going right after work because I've found that if I wait until later I lose motivation, (plus, if i go before i eat dinner i'm ok, but if I go after then i'm hungry again when I get done working out)

Well I've had a KILLER headache for the last 3 hours. I can't even imagine running with this headache. I've taken 4 ibuprofen and it hasn't even made a dent. I'm miserable.

I ate terrible today. I had McDonalds for lunch and lets just say I did NOT eat a salad. I NEED to workout tonight, but I know that once I go home and eat dinner and do my school work I'll just lose so much motivation. Not to mention that All Star Game is on tonight and I'm SUPER psyched for it.

I'm going to do everything I can to make it to the gym tonight, it's just looking really bleak.

Anyway, thanks for listening!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the post this is great motivation I just started working out on Sunday from honestly not doing much at all

Sunday- I did the elliptical for 15min

Monday- Elliptical for 25 min (slowly working my way up!) and 30 min sauna(infared)

Tuesday-(Today)Elliptical for 27 min(yes odd number but i wanted to reach a mile) 23 min sauna 50 crunches, 20 squats, and 10 times i went up and down 15 stair stairs.

Wednesday - Elliptical for 30 min, 25 min sauna and 15 min yoga video

Thursday - fast walk for 2 miles (I will be at the cabin so no equiptment will have to head outdoors!)

Friday - Probably another walk 2 miles and maybe 2 min jogging (don't want to get too crazy since this is my first week)

Saturday - rest

Sunday - Treadmill at moms for 20 min and her bike for 10 min

Monday - Hopefully back home then elliptical 25 min 50 crunches 20 squats and 10 stair climbes up and down

Tuesday - Elliptical 25 min 25 min sauna 15 min yoga video

Wednesday - weight training and walk/jog outdoors for 2 miles

Thats my plan... I really hope i stick to it fully.. Wish me luck and much motivation :)
    Shari
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay! Happy to have you join us Shari! Sounds like a good plan! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

ToTheLove...don't give up hope! We all have bad days! And I understand headaches...can barely even see let alone do any kind of activity! If you don't get to do anything tonight, work extra hard tomorrow! I have faith!!

For me...I just got home from a GREAT 45 minute Step class and the gym and a 15 minute Ab session! Now, my 10 pushups for the day and I'm right on track! I'll check in again tomorrow!

Good luck friends!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning! It's Wednesday! So...I forgot to do pushups last night (see I told you...I really DO forget!) And tonight I can my weight lifting class, so will probably do a bunch there. But if not, you better believe I'll be doing some on my own. So, the plan for today is 1/2 hour running on treadmill and 1 hour Body Pump class. My legs are SO sore, but today is my last day of weights this week. I CAN DO IT!!!!! :drinker:

Good luck everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ToTheLove
    Options
    Well, yesterday was definitely a bad day but I'm VERY excited to be back on track today. Tonight the plan is 15 min Elliptical and 30 Min running with an hour long fitness yogo class.

I'm getting sick but I'm going to try to push through it because I deserve it darnit! :wink:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good for you ToTheLove...right back to it!!!!:drinker:
  • mlillie
    Options
    yes, you can do it.

I didnt sleep well at all last night and still got up to go to the gym! I am impressed with myself.
    Tonight- walk to yoga class, yoga and then back home.

It feels good to be on track today with the gym already under my belt.
    Plan to go to gym in the morning tomorrow and on Friday too.

Stick with it everyone!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good job mlillie!!! I'm proud of you! Keep it up!!!:drinker: