URGENT: Fancy a drink?

Options
Okay guys, It's Freshers week at University and I'm going to be drinking. What is the best alcoholic drink for dieters? I've been on the Malibu and Diet Coke (Can't do vodka), but is there anything I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated and soon 'cause i'm going out in like half an hour!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Pick one good beer you like and nurse one. Drink one or two glasses of wine. Anything and seltzer water or Diet Coke as a mixer.
  • frosfoodfashion
    Options
    Red wine. 2 glasses max. I drink about 4 glasses a week after work. Or just one beer. Im just not a beer gal though. lol
  • emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So possibly pints but drink them slowly? Problem with Diet Coke and something else is the fact that i always drink it so quickly!
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bacardi, lime and diet coke...yum!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Any liqour with diet soda, honestly.
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    or if you have the ability to do Seagrams 7... then a diet sprite (or diet 7up) and that...or something similar is an american blended whiskey...so anything like that...they are super good and easy to drink with a twist of lime...sorry for the double post;)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yeh just go diet and hope for the best I think i threw up most of mine last time anyway.....not that im advising that :s
  • brewstone
    brewstone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    http://getdrunknotfat.com/ - might be of interest :drinker:
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Flavored vodka and unsweet tea. The flavored vodka gives the tea a hint of sweetness, but not overly so. You're looking at 65-80 calories per drink. Added bonus, you don't get a hangover since you are constantly replenishing your system with "water". My favorite right now is strawberry vodka or watermelon vodka.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Since you can't do vodka I think your plan of Malibu and Diet coke is good. Some people like Gin and soda water, but I am not a Gin fan, but you might like it. Have fun and be safe!
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    why can't you have a diet coke and pretend there is alcohol in it. You don't HAVE to drink just because everyone else is.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Sheesh. It's freshers. You only get to do this once (at least as a fresher). Loosen up and have fun. No one will want to talk to you if obsess over your calories and macros at the bar, and from that point on you will be known as "That crazy girl who was counting calories at freshers". Is that how you want to be known throughout your university career?
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I would say go have fun and don't worry about it.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Single malt scotch
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Second that suggestion. For best bang 4 buck, evercleare (or lab grade ethanol) and diet whatever. Highest drunk to calorie ratio available.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Vodka/soda with lime