My 1st picture

Options
I'm 17.4 lbs LIGHTER. Can you tell a different? Please be HONEST!
BEFORE 253.8 & AFTER 236.4
POoo-10O-1.jpg?height=640&password=EAlnp9DH9G&scale=max&width=640

Replies

• ohmohner
    ohmohner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yes absolutely! in your face especially! thats awesome, keep up the great work!! :bigsmile:
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yes absolutly in you face and belly area good job and keep it up
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Yes you can tell. Way to go on the weight loss. You are looking great. Keep it up!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I can tell a big difference in your face and in your stomach. Keep up the good work. All your hard work is paying off
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Actually it looks like a bigger loss. You are beautiful!
  • rmoore415
    rmoore415 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG! you can see the change in your face. Keep up the good work!
  • Lilliesmom2010
    Options
    I have to agree, definately see it in your face and across your shoulders too. Great job and keep it up!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yes, def in the face and a bit in the stomach. you look great and keep up the hard work!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Yes I can tell a difference . Your shoulders look not as wide and your face ... It sure is a difference... Keep up the good work...
  • Blushing_prin_cess
    Options
    :happy: Yes! you can see it across your hips and upper chest area. And as everyone seems to agree your face definately looks different. Keep doing what your doing, your on your way! Great Job!!!!
    Lisa
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Oh my yes, you can see the difference! Good for you, :flowerforyou: I can't wait to see you next progress photo.
  • ksavvy
    ksavvy Posts: 52
    Options
    You look great, and should be proud of your accomplishments so far. Good luck!
  • lilbear911
    Options
    I see a difference!! I see it in your face definantly!!! You look great! Keep up the awesome work!!!! :)
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    For sure!! Your face is much thinner! You are doing great! I also think your tummy is smaller also.:flowerforyou:
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    great job, keep up the good work
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    Can definately tell. You look great.
  • bigred727
    Options
    doing great... just dont give up... you aint come this far for nothin.. right...
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!You definetly can see the change.Your face and neck esp.Keep up the good work!!
    jane
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see a difference in your face, stomach area and thighs!!! :smile:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you for sure can tell in your face!!! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!