My food diary

Options
is KILLING ME! I am trying to plan my meals for tomorrow and I cant get enough cals without going over my sodium and carbs!! Feel free to take a peek and make suggestions, remember you'll probly have to push the over button > b/c Im talking about tomorrows food not todays.

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ya know what ... I figured out whole grain spaghetti is not my friend lol switching to regular drops my carbs way down.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ack! Don't replace whole wheat pasta for white!! Eat the whole wheat pasta to be healthier... You are WAY better off eating clean food or healthier food! If you are that worried about it, maybe cut down your portion size a little.

This is exactly why there are weight problems, because people chose the wrong foods..... :(
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    don't worry so much about macronutrient ratios... really... don't obsess. some days you'll go over on protein or carbs or sodium or whatever... just try to stay balanced. eat healthy, seasonally if you can... just use common sense and don't give too too much thought to nutrient ratios unless you're way off balance to the point of absurdity. eat well and there's a good chance you'll be more balanced.
  • Misterjosh
    Options
    The thing I find to be most helpful is sitting down and measuring the nutrients in a meal prior to plating/consuming. Planning everything a day in advance seems to form too rigid of a schedule. This leads to a mean case of the "blahs"...No cheat days here...If you're really looking to keep weight off, it's a lifestyle change...
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ya know what ... I figured out whole grain spaghetti is not my friend lol switching to regular drops my carbs way down.

Good God, woman!!! No, no, no to the white flour pasta.

:-)