Reached goal but did not get results.

Options
2»

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    at 8% bf% you would not have any visible fat, and a 6 pack, even if the rest of you was thin with not much muscle.
    <--- that pic is 9ish% BF%

How did you calculate your BF%?

This. I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt you are at 8%

Where's that 10% vs 10% photo? Although there's a big difference between 8% and 10%... I agree that his readings are probably inaccurate, but doesn't change the fact that the reason he's unhappy with his aesthetics is due to a lack of LBM.

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

Even this extreme example pic, skinny fat dude doesn't have the gut that OP is claiming....at 8%
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    OP, post a pic. I'm having are hard time believing any of this.
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Eat clean, abs are made in the kitchen and LIFT heavy!!! Remember, only muscle looks good naked ;)
  • gamerguy123
    gamerguy123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I measured my body fat using a scale. The scale supposedly gives weight, body fat %, water weight etc. So, I guess maybe the scale is inaccurate if so many think 8% is too low. I also don't mind being skinny or non-muscular, just trying to have a flat stomach like pic.

I will use the suggestions on here and hopefully get the results I am looking for. Thanks and best to all.
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Eat clean, abs are made in the kitchen and LIFT heavy!!! Remember, only muscle looks good naked ;)

YES!