Slim in 6 group challenge

Options
I'm looking to start a slim in 6 group stating sometime soon! This will help keep me motivated to stick with it. If you are interested in doing slim in 6 too, let's be friends and pick a start date :)

Replies

• varsha321
    Options
    Hey, I just started yesterday (the 24th)! I would be more than happy to have someone do the workout along with me!
  • modernartemis
    modernartemis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We started the slim in 6 yesterday! If anyone else wants to join us, let us know :)
  • cakes420
    cakes420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What does Slim in 6 mean/entail?
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I loved that program. Coming off of 30 day shred... looking forward to the change in routine.
  • varsha321
    Options
    Slim in 6 by Debbie Seibers basically has 3 different videos which you have to do for 6 weeks. You do the first workout "start it up" for a week (with one rest day so for 6 days straight) and the second workout "ramp it up" for 2 weeks and the last workout "burn it up" for 3 weeks. You can also move on to the next level when the previous level starts getting easy.

It also comes with a diet plan you can follow to get optimal results.
    You will also need weights or a resistance band in order to do the workout.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Im starting Friday so i'll join :)
  • modernartemis
    modernartemis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just finished my fourth workout today, and although I've only lost one pound I can feel a difference and I noticed that my stretch marks (on my belly) which I hate are finally starting to fade! Yes!