Join our group: 20 lbs down by Christmas

Options

Replies

• kittypc
    kittypc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds last year, then I gained back 20 since this past summer. If I could re-lose those 20 by Christmas, that would be great. I feel stuck and unmotivated though. Exercising is a problem because of chronic injury/arthritis, and I just don't know how to get going again. I feel like I need something drastic or desperate. I hate feeling this way...
  • clegend212
    clegend212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I return from deployment next week, so after several days on airplanes, I should be able to get serious.
  • camillerainer
    Options
    add me please. Im down 14 lbs, I really want to be down 20-30 more pounds by the new year! Support from people who are working towards the same goal would really help!
  • Jackallniry
    Options
    I'd love to join the group. 214 lbs right now, my goal is 190, but 194 surely is more than acceptable!

How do you do this thing??
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Please send me an invite too. :)
    I am back from my overseas holiday next week and I'm sure that I've put on some of the weight I have lost and need to get back into it again as soon as I get home!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Added y'all:)
  • jbooros
    jbooros Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I was down 30 than went on vacation in May and never got back on track. I have gained 12 poumds back. But im ready to get back on track now
  • mimi11758
    mimi11758 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Thank you.
  • Dixiedanielle
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! :bigsmile:
  • michellefinn133
    Options
    Can you add me too please? Need all the motivation :-)
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thanks you!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I sent you a PM, but just wanted to throw it out there that anyone can add me as a friend (if you could just let me know this is how you found me :)! I know we will all do wonderful things! I had just decided this weekend that I wanted to lose 20 by Christmas time, so this is perfect timing!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    ..me too please... :)
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can you add me too? I'm excited about this group because I need the extra support to keep motivated. Thanks!
  • trying2getslim
    Options
    Add me please !!!!!!
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Courtnee80
    Courtnee80 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I would love to join this group
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added , please. I have so far since April lost just under 35 pounds and feel I need to shake things up a bit, which at my age is not always that easy. I think a challenge fits the bill perfectly, especially since my birthday is right before Christmas. 20 pounds lost would be the perfect present !
    Thanks for setting this up.....:o).
  • chavione
    Options
    Would like to join plz.