Fall Red Pants Challenge! Who's in?

Options
Several of my MFP pals and I have hit a slump in kitchen motivation and have been sliding into the comfort foods of fall.

Turns out, a lot of us also have really cute red pants that don't quite fit. They go on, they button, but there is a bit too much squeeze to really wear them. I have adorable J. Crew tomato-colored wool pants and dang it, I want to wear them!

The challenge: Wear the pants on October 23! (We started yesterday) I took some "before" photos and will either rock the pants in one month, or mail them away to one of my more motivated friends who can fit into them. I hung the pants on the wall behind my wine rack, since my evening wine/cheese/crackers habit seem to be a major source of calorie overages.

Who is with us? Let's rock the cute red pants!

(Not everyone has/wants red pants. Feel free to join with any motivating clothes item.)

Replies

• belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My red pants are an adorable pair of red American Eagle cords. They've been in my closet for too long and I'm determined to wear them (in public) with pride 10/23! I'm totally in!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    You can do it! And so can I, otherwise you will get my pants!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    Options
    And you will get mine if I don't pull it off. Good thing we're the same height.. ; )
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of maroon jeans that are working a little too hard at the zipper.

I'm in!!
  • reikochan24
    reikochan24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't have red pants yet, but i've been wanting to get some! I'm in!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I don't have red pants, but I would like to! :tongue:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    Options
    If you've got pants that are snug, I say join in! :tongue:
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My "red pants" are my skinny jeans that don't make me look like a stuffed sausage. I intend to keep it that way. I am currently maintaining my weight after losing 15 pounds over the summer. With the change of weather I feel I am being drawn to comfort foods such as carbs and chocolate.
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    My "red pants" are my skinny jeans that don't make me look like a stuffed sausage. I intend to keep it that way. I am currently maintaining my weight after losing 15 pounds over the summer. With the change of weather I feel I am being drawn to comfort foods such as carbs and chocolate.

Keeping the pants sounds like a great goal! :D
  • reikochan24
    reikochan24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost at least 10 lbs since the challenge began! I would not have fit into these 14petite pants before. And I also fit a size 10 maroon jeans! But I liked the color of the red pants better. :)
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    I have lost at least 10 lbs since the challenge began! I would not have fit into these 14petite pants before. And I also fit a size 10 maroon jeans! But I liked the color of the red pants better. :)

Oh my gosh! You are the winner! Right on time and you did it! I am so impressed!

I forgot that I made a thread, and some of my pals and I decided to extend the challenge till November 8 to give us a little more time to get int our pants. Will you forgive those of us moving slower? :flowerforyou:

But WOW you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!