Masters swimmers!

Options
Hello Citizens of MFP!

Two weeks ago I joined the Rice University masters swim team. Full of the enthusiasm of a newcomer, I am looking for MFP friends who are also swimmers so we can trade tips on drills, share favorite workouts, & generally geek about over swimming back & forth in the pool.

Replies

• Famoux
    Options
    Wouldn't call myself a master yet but i'm getting better each day. Feel free to add me. <3<3 swimming.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Currently I am not a Masters swimmer, as I have a ruptured eardrum. But I was a MS for years. I loved it! I can't wait to get back in the pool!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hello! I enjoy swimming for cardio, I have a weak knee, and also swimming is just super fun. If the weather allows, I will go to the city pool or the lake and play around as much as possible! I just began swimming laps at the gym, I go at least twice a week, but I can already feel my stamina and speed increasing. I'd enjoy talking to someone with more skill to get some tips. :)

I think being a fish would be pretty awesome. Feel free to add me~
  • peterjasper
    peterjasper Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I am quickly becomint addicted to swimming and seeing great improvements in a short period of time. It would by great to shareworkouts as I pretty much swim freestyle for half an hour each time and have just been increasing distance.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I love swimming i swim everyday feel free to add me and we can exchange secrets