People from the UK

Options
Does anyone have any recommendations for good protein supplement brands?

Has to been UK company,

I am in between My Protein or My protein works.

any advances

Replies

• JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    by "UK company", do you mean available in the UK? Optimum Nutrition is a good one that's available here.
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yeh sorry available in the UK,

Will have a look at ON
  • hazeldixon89
    hazeldixon89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My favourite was a brand called PHD, worked in Holland and Barrett for years and as far as I could see it was great product and have had alot of success with it myself. It also tastes awesome! Which is always a plus :D
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK i'm currently using Nutrisport 90+ . Tastes not that great but it's cheap as chips & the brands been around for years so they're getting something right. I order off Amazon normally on offer there.
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    exceelent will have a look, as need to find a good meal replacement shake for my snacks if possible.

I am in between Maximuscle Promax Lean or USN Diet Fuel
  • igypsy
    igypsy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have ordered from myprotein.com and waited over 2 weeks for delivery. AWFUL customer service but good, affordable products - so it is a bit of a gamble.

I've heard great things about bulkpowders.co.uk - I think I'll try them next.
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    theproteinworks.com is the one I'm going to order from next
  • tallmansix
    Options
    I use USN brand regularly and can recommend. I use both the plain whey and the Hardcore one which includes extras such as creatine and Magnesium / Zinc

Had problems with the Holland & Barratt brand going straight through me, filled my cycling lycras once.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    exceelent will have a look, as need to find a good meal replacement shake for my snacks if possible.

I am in between Maximuscle Promax Lean or USN Diet Fuel

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo....both massively overpriced. (PHD is also a rip off)

I've heard great things about bulkpowders.co.uk

^^ this........or theproteinworks.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I've heard great things about bulkpowders.co.uk - I think I'll try them next.

I use these - cheapest I've found and always had great service and timely deliveries with choice of days, etc.
  • calx77
    calx77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I get Phd Protein Shakes. They're only £19.99 for 1kg. It has other ingredients like flaxseed oil and green Tea extract too.

Chocolate Orange tastes good.
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    USN Pure Protein IGF-1 is quite good, taste great and mixes easily.
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been using Matrix anabolic was one of the cheapest I could find, says it's 40g of protein per scoop.
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    (Keeping a look on this thread, I am always on the look of nice alternatives for the UK )
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bulk Powders or The Protein Works are EASILY the best!!
    If you want, pm me for referral codes for free stuffs! :D
  • dmxchic8
    Options
    I buy nutrisport whey isolate off of amazon. Vanilla taste great.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Reflex....one of the purest on the market and in the UK.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I use Myprotein and have found it very good so far. Products are good, prices competitive and quick delivery. They were recommended to me by my brother who's a bodybuilder and gets his stuff from them.
  • madmish
    madmish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've used MyProtein numerous times and never had any problems at all with delivery but their Facebook page is full of people chasing deliveries so maybe I've been lucky.

Their products are good and great prices on supplements
  • Razzzzle
    Razzzzle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was an MyProtein customer but have just switched over to BodyBuildingWarehouse - had 2 deliveries so far and both have been faultless. And the prices are a bit cheaper than MP

Sign up using http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/r/102477 and you'll get 5% off your first order too ;-)