How many times have I been here? Too many!

Options
I've been here - numerous times. My Achilles heel is when I get below 200lbs. I lose focus and end up putting it all back on again. I find myself back up at 214lbs after four months away from MFP.

Most of my friends deleted me through inactivity - so here I am looking for more nice people to help me.

Feel free to add me, or put a note here and I will add you later!

I need to push past 200lbs and hit my goal of 185!

FFL

Replies

• tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's not easy to keep focus all the time. It also happened to me in the past. I'm sure you can start again and reach your goal of 185lbs! I will add you ;)
  • Red_Dwarf74
    Red_Dwarf74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi

I will add you also :)
  • SamBeckmann
    SamBeckmann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. HEY OVER HERE!!! In all honesty, you aren't the only one who has done that. Since we have similar goals, maybe we can push and help each other.
  • FerryfieldLad
    FerryfieldLad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of you! I really look forward to helping everyone out! :)
  • cottonz
    cottonz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Could you start measuring in Kg so youre not so fixated with the big two-oh-oh?
  • FerryfieldLad
    FerryfieldLad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Could you start measuring in Kg so youre not so fixated with the big two-oh-oh?

Smart idea! I think I might just do that!!!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You can do it, its only a slip but you can do it again because you have already proven once you can do it! Feel free to add me :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Dang...why do you have to call people out...was going to add but "nice" is not something I get called....
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm an on again off again member too. I seem to get within 5 lbs of goal and then lose focus and gain it back. Not this time. I'm tired of my knee and hip hurting and having to start over again. Add me if you need more support.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me.
    I've had time away for illness but now Im ready to get back to it.
    Good look on your journey! x