My news feed is chirping crickets....

I've been back on for the last three days and my news feed has barely moved... I need some new motivating friends that will keep me accountable!! I just had gallbladder surgery last week, so don't jump on me about what I'm eating quite yet... But I do need motivation to stay on here and to stay on track! Anyone want to add me??

Replies

• kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Added you, I am on every day so will keep you motivated :wink:
  • I just added you, as I didn't see a request. Thanks:)
  • Feel free to send me a request :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I wish my cat would eat those crickets, they are driving me nuts'
  • Thanks for the adds! More are welcome!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    I added you!! Im also looking for more friends!! Feel free to add me ppl!
  • Greetings, nice to meet you...Im Jameka...I also need motivation!!! I have my pompoms and will cheer you on!!! :bigsmile: We can do this!!!!!!!!
  • I added you. Hope you are back at full speed before too long.
  • I just went on and added you both. The more support the better I think! Keeps us all going strong!
  • dbrink
    dbrink Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I am in the same boat with my cricket chirping support buddies! Let's keep the inspiration flowing! This week is my one year anniversary using the site - off and on - and I am down almost 30 pounds. Still have more to go! Best of luck to you!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    My daughter had to have her gall bladder out last year and I know what she CAN eat and NOT eat. IF you want someone to help you along the way then I'm up for it, however I drag people along. This has to be YOUR lifestyle change and NOT a diet. People fail at diets, but if you decide to make this the rest of your life then a lifestyle change it is. You can do this. Step one is to eat clean.
  • Starting my 2nd week with mfp here, logging every day and staying motivated.. Add me if you'd like and we can help one another stay motivated!!!
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    U can add me if u want
  • Got everyone added! Thanks so much everyone! Be easy on my food diary... I'm having to start out slow right now! I'm always way under calories and people get worried. I'm only a week and a half out....
  • Hi there! :) My name is Christina. I am 23yrs old... 5"3 and 205lbs. Goal weight is 120lbs. Always willing to add new friends!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    You can add me. I am on everyday. Love ur topic title.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    I added you as well. Noisy newsfeeds are so fun ;) add me whoever wants
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Welcome Back :) Add me I am on everyday / Anyone can add me :)