Join our group: 20 lbs down by Christmas

Options

Replies

• haniipop
    Options
    I would love to be added! Though my goal is to lose ten pounds to twelve pounds instead of twenty, is that alright?

I'm trying to lose one pound a week so I don't want to hurry anything. If that's fine then I'll be honored to be in!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Yes pleaseI will hopefully be welcoming my first grand baby into the world around Christmas time and would love to be 20 pounds down
  • tamika39
    tamika39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    really need this in my life right now please add me
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added! Though my goal is to lose ten pounds to twelve pounds instead of twenty, is that alright?

I'm trying to lose one pound a week so I don't want to hurry anything. If that's fine then I'll be honored to be in!

Yes that's fine:) my own goal is less than 20 lbs too:) We will get rid of what we have to get rid off yet!
  • hopefaithlove24
    Options
    Yes pleaseI will hopefully be welcoming my first grand baby into the world around Christmas time and would love to be 20 pounds down

Aww congratulations! That is soo exciting!
  • pgenius
    pgenius Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me....I'm in thank you! laugh: :wink:
  • hopefaithlove24
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me....I'm in thank you! laugh: :wink:

Send you an invite;)
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi

Can I join? I'm hoping to lose 16-20lbs by Christmas!
  • dbrink
    dbrink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Please add me in. I just started out 11 days ago and I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast.
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I need to drop another 15 to 20 lbs.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    As of right now, 20 will get me to my goal weight range! (170-190, I'm at 205). Count me in!

I have big plans for when I enter that range, and those plans could start a month and a half or so after Christmas!! I'm extremely motivated, I can do it, and I may hit my goal early (*if* things keep going as well as they have been).
  • EUPETERS
    Options
    add me ! :smile:
  • dalecarnegie
    Options
    ADD Me too. I really need support. I married a chocoholic! I thought no big deal he doesn't drink or smoke, but he practically has a convenience store here of chocolate!
  • CrystalDawn99
    Options
    I would like to be added as well , please?
  • paqhall
    paqhall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please! That is my goal also....this tool is really helping me stay accountable.
  • hopefaithlove24
    Options
    Invitations have been sent:)
  • CassondraLove
    CassondraLove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you add me? I need all the motivation and support I can get especially now that I'm in College with a non structured schedule. This seems like a good goal that I can possibly accomplish, I mean...Christmas is like only 3 months away right?
  • debe376
    Options
    I feel I can do this challenge. I'm in only one other challenge to lose 8 lbs by October 26 to bring me down to 172.

I would like to reach 150 but my goal for Christmas is 154.

Roughly loosing 2 lbs a week.

I'm 180 now. I will be 154 lbs or less by Christmas.
    :happy: