New to Clean Eating - Help Please?!?!?!

Options
I am in need of HELP - if someone could be as so kind to help me that would be super. My daughter has a tooth disease and cant eat certain foods anymore so the dentist/doctor said to do a "clean-eating diet". . now the only problem is - is that im not spending $75.00 and upwards just to get a clean eating plan when I need that $75.00 for food - I can find all the recipe's I want but because I've never ate clean before im clueless. Its easier for me to be told what to do then to figure it out myself - would SOMEONE who actually cares enough about me and my daughter - and to help us - create a clean eating plan for the two of us?? She's not allowed to have complex sugars (or any sugar except in fruits) and no carbohydrates (unless for a meal but said to stay away from it) . .. im so clueless and so frustrated over this!. . . please, please, PLEASE someone help me???

I know that clean eating is eating foods as close to nature as possible but when it comes to the actual plan for a day I don't know what I need to eat in a day to have a balanced diet and things like that.

Please someone educate me and give me ideas. . . . everywhere I go online they are looking for some sort of money for the information and I feel that this information shouldn't be $75 or even $100 from what I've seen. That's a bit ridiculous.

Any information is greatly appreciated to help my daughter and myself.

Replies

• jessicaleigh55
    Options
    Try http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/ It's got great information, recipes, school lunch ideas, etc. She has a book but it's not necessary to buy it because her website and blog are so informational. Good luck!
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    My daughter has a tooth disease and cant eat certain foods anymore so the dentist/doctor said to do a "clean-eating diet". . She's not allowed to have complex sugars (or any sugar except in fruits) and no carbohydrates (unless for a meal but said to stay away from it)

Is this diet supposed to be permanent, to control the symptoms / cure her tooth disease? I'm all for eating 'right....' but, NO sugar, except for fruits, NO carbohydrates..... ( don't quite follow the disclaimer after that ? ) This just doesn't seem sensible to me.

Can you elaborate on the disease, and any progress made so far?