Beach Body Products

Options
Just was wondering is anyone out there using this products? If so, which one?

Im using Rev Abs right now. My 90 days will be up Dec 24th. Just kinda looking for ideas of the next workout to get.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I just ordered hip hop abs, im excited to start. It looks like fun and less like working out : )
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am an online coach with Beachbody and have tried several of their workouts. My favorite is Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme right now.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Jam at the moment and I love love love it! It is great fun, really gets you sweating and i can see my body toning. Also Chalean Johnson is great! I find her very motivating and likable.
    I will finish Turbo Jam in 2 weeks (there is a 4 week schedule you can folllow) and then I want to move on to Slim in 6 and after that Chalean Extreme and maybe at some point I will be ready for P90X. I think you can tell I am a Beachbody fan. I will definitely always keep doing Turbo Jam for my cardio.

I have never heard of the program you are doing but unfortunately is the choice of products in the UK quite limited.
  • Bellemadame16
    Options
    I use the insanity workout, i LOVE it because it incorporates strength and cardio in one session, a real time saver. It is VERY VERY tough; you need to be in some kind of shape before you even begin the program. You will get results though if you follow it properly I lost 10 lbs on it before starting MFP.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I just ordered hip hop abs, im excited to start. It looks like fun and less like working out : )

I have watched many commericals of hip hop abs and I would love to get that one.
  • amscobra
    Options
    I am a Beach body Coach as well, I am doing Slim in 6 and love it. Lost a couple inches in the first couple weeks alone and have gained flexibility. I am overweight and felt I could help others as well as myself in this journey with my experience, and at the same time it keeps me going. If you need any info or would love some encouragement, add me as a friend or message me.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X and I love it. Turbo jam is good too.. Other than Beach body products, I tried Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and its awesome.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I am an online coach with Beachbody and have tried several of their workouts. My favorite is Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme right now.

Im thinking about being a coach. I am a SAHM so it would give me something to do and help people in the same boat Im in.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Jam at the moment and I love love love it! It is great fun, really gets you sweating and i can see my body toning. Also Chalean Johnson is great! I find her very motivating and likable.
    I will finish Turbo Jam in 2 weeks (there is a 4 week schedule you can folllow) and then I want to move on to Slim in 6 and after that Chalean Extreme and maybe at some point I will be ready for P90X. I think you can tell I am a Beachbody fan. I will definitely always keep doing Turbo Jam for my cardio.

I have never heard of the program you are doing but unfortunately is the choice of products in the UK quite limited.

I heard a lot of people like the turbo jam. Might have to borrow my friends and try that one.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    I am on Insanity as well and I really love it. It's definately a tough workout and I am in the 2nd month with just over a week to go to complete it. Shaun T really keeps you motivated and he always stresses the importance of stretching and doing it properly so you don't injure yourself.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Bellemadame16 and mizfit-I have insanity but I dont think Im ready for that one yet.

amscobra-Slim in 6 looks alright. I added you btw.

anu-6986-I want to do p90x but I think just like insanity I need to get in at least a little better shape before doing that one. And I tried Jillians 30 day shred and it is a great workout just couldnt keep my attention. After about a week I just didnt want to push play anymore.

Thanks all for the input. Thats one reason I love this site!
  • amscobra
    Options
    Don't let the cover of Slim in 6 Fool ya, I know a lot of people that started off doing P90X and then try slim in 6 and get their butts whooped. It really works your body haha.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    P90X and Insanity here. I love P90X and currently doing a hybrid of both.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I've done pretty much all of them! Let me know if you have any questions about them! P90X and Insanity are my favs, and Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire are awesome too!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I decided to give up my gym membership and start on beachbody products after my youngest was born 4 years ago. During that 4 years I have done, Turbo Jam, Insanity, Chalean Extreme, Hip Hop Abs, and Brazil Butt Lift. I love them ALL! My favorites are probably Insanity or Chalean Extreme.
  • ttbayarea
    ttbayarea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the P90x, Insanity & Brazil Butt Lift DVD's. I really like the P90x , however, I don't much like to do a lot of the high impact jumping so I modify them a bit and I don't necessarily follow the program. The Insanity DVD's are way too intense for me and my least favorite of the three. The warm-ups alone are a challenge but I try and work them in and do what I can to follow along and keep pace. The Brazil Butt Lift DVD's are sort of silly but I have to say that I'm usually sore after a workout. My legs and rear are my personal trouble target area.