Just started today.

Options
I´m 23. Today is my first day. I work 9 hours per day, have to cook when i get back home, take care of my wonderful son and my husband and work out. I have los 56 pounds since i had my baby and im looking to lose another 25. I have done EVERYTHING, from pills to HCG and different diets, that caused me to have Panic Attacks and severe depression. Now i´m back to normal and i want to do it the right way: Exercicing and eating healthy. :smile:

Replies

• Kavi_kris
    Options
    I am 25. I figured I sign up since I am always looking through this website. I have lost 10lbs from just changing my diet due to Acid Reflux. It's better now and my husband has been extra supportive of me and also helping making the right choices I have to take medicine. (I hate taking pills!!) Lol! I am just ready to shed the weight, it will be a journey but eating what I can and excerise will help a lot. Planning to have a kid next year. I work at an office 8 hours a day. So yeah, life will get better. Trying to stay positive in life. I am so excited :happy: :wink:

Good bye, McDonalds weight!! -work there four years! Ready to workout!!
  • zilaps
    Options
    Congratulations for the 10 pounds and as well for taking the decision of having a baby,!!! I appreciate that you answered and if you need some support, here i am. :)
  • Kavi_kris
    Options
    :Thanks a lot, zilaps!! I excited with just how I feel better. I am here too. I have to eat some so I can take my meds but I am going to be available later on today :happy: :bigsmile: Take care :D
  • mixon2
    mixon2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies Happy Thursday! Keep focused and one day at a time. I learned weight lost is a lifestyle change. It's also a change of old habits making way for new healthier habits.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I´m 23. Today is my first day. I work 9 hours per day, have to cook when i get back home, take care of my wonderful son and my husband and work out. I have los 56 pounds since i had my baby and im looking to lose another 25. I have done EVERYTHING, from pills to HCG and different diets, that caused me to have Panic Attacks and severe depression. Now i´m back to normal and i want to do it the right way: Exercicing and eating healthy. :smile:
    Good for you. You are in the right place to do it right. I have few friends in real life who have used HCG, but only ended up with short term success, before gaining it all back. :frown: Here's an excellent post to help you get started if you haven't read it already. :flowerforyou:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants