Sworkit --- Get it!!

Options
Downloaded the Sworkit app today as it now syncs with MFP. If you don't have this app, GET IT!!! I paid the $0.99 for Pro and it is well worth it and more. It kicked my butt and sync'd as soon as the workout was complete. I want to track my strength training exercises but never wanted to sit and log it. It takes care of it for me....sweet!!!

Stacey

Edit: ok, I spoke to soon, it's logging as cardio....that's super lame. But still, the app is great!

Replies

• Amandamaezing
    Amandamaezing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I use this app all the time! (Okay only a couple of times per week). It has got me back to doing more than just cardio, I love that it syncs now!
  • greglumpkin
    greglumpkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here. I wanted to log strength training but didn't want to bother with sitting down and logging each exercise. I bought the pro version of the app and it was well worth it. The developer is a really nice guy and responds well to emails with suggestions.

Greg
  • b_thurman
    b_thurman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been noticing that the calories burned entering circuit training manually is greater than the numbers imported from Sworkit? Does anybody know why that would be? It's not like the training doesn't bring your heart rate up.
  • akyooper
    akyooper Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just got this app a few days ago, and have used it a few times this week. I am having problems with syncing, though. Most of the time it doesn't sync, but then the other night I was trying to test it out, and did a 5 minute stretching routine, and it synced and recorded as Hatha Yoga....but the strenght and cardio workouts haven't been syncing......any thoughts? I did upgrade to iOS 7---could that have something to do with it?
    Christy
  • Skorpeo67
    Options
    How does one get ahold of the developer for Sworkit? It seems, based on other posters, my issue of exercises not syncing is a common issue.....