Ripped in 30 Group starting Oct. 1st

Options
Just wondering if anyone is interested in Starting Ripped in 30 on October 1st with me?

Replies

• NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've only just started it - today is only day 2 for me. I think most people on here are into the 30DS at the moment - I was going to do that but they sent me the wrong dvd so I decided to go ahead with Ripped i 30. The first go was tough but I was able to get through it - actually looking forward to doing it again today
  • 123janea
    123janea Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will:smile: I am currently doing the 30DS but I purchased Ripped in 30 and am anxious to start. Oct. 1st sounds great to me.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying it..trying to find it for free on YouTube at the moment! Lol but it looks like something I would like! :)
  • Lone_Feather
    Lone_Feather Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have it and have loosely followed it, but would love to have some accountability/ would love to!
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. I'm on week 2 right now, but wouldn't mind having others to report back to.
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I ordered this today and plan to start as soon as it arrives...just finished 30DS and want another to change it up although I def enjoyed 30DS as well.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone is interested in Starting Ripped in 30 on October 1st with me?

I would be interested, but also plan to do No More Trouble Zones (alternating between the two).
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I plan to start with it next Monday. Count me in. We can check the weight loss every weekend.
  • IMarieB
    IMarieB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am already planning to so yes I will!
  • NJD2885
    Options
    we should all take measurements and weight before we start and then every week we can weigh in and at the end we can compare measurements. I will measure waist, hips, arms and thighs :)
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in however i don't have the ripped in 30 but i do have the 30DS I need the accountability in order to make this work. :smile:
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm already doing it and starting week 3 next week. Its very interesting, tough and worth it. I ordered 30ds but recieved Ripped in 30 by mistake...I don't regret...I lost 8lbs so far but I repeated week 1 (so I did total of 3weeks) Go for it, you won't regret.
  • NJD2885
    Options
    I am going to start a group so that is easier for everyone will post link once i have it set up
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I would love to join, I just started today. Will check out the link you provided.
    Just checked the link the group is doing each level for 2 weeks not 1?