The more the merrier

Options
Hey my name is Kass and I am 23 years old. I need to lose about 50 pounds. I am 5'7 and 208 pounds. I need to loose about 50 to get between 150-160 where my doctor says is healthy for me, but obviously I wanna go even further when I meet that goal. I am just looking for some support from MFP peeps because I feel this site is great. I been using it for 4 weeks and lost 5 pounds. Before when I used it I had lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks but unfortunately gained it back and not just at 5 pounds lost. I am currently in school to become a nurse and I just wanna look and feel healthy to set a good example. So hope to hear from you all and become friends and go on the this journey of weight loss with eachother.

~Kass:smile:

Replies

• viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You want to be a sexy nurse eh.

1234.HelloNurse.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    one day yes that would be nice but I want to be healthy first!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Hey Kass,

Welcome back! That's great to hear. Wish you all the best on your journey! I have sent you a request!

hmmm sexy nurse? hardly what she said =/
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm in a weight loss journey myself. I've recently lost a little over 32 lbs but still have quite a bit to go. We can motivate each other. Best of luck!
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow thanks everybody, I honestly didn't expect replies so quickly but it means a lot. Its great to have the support! Good luck to all of you as well!
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am currently in school to become a nurse and I just wanna look and feel healthy to set a good example.

Sounds sexy to me :drinker:
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow thanks everybody, I honestly didn't expect replies so quickly but it means a lot. Its great to have the support! Good luck to all of you as well!

ALWAYS LOVE TO HELP MOTIVATE AND BE FRIENDS