Homemade protein bars 4!

Options
Combine in Large Mixing Bowl

8 -Scoops protein whey vanilla
3 Cups -Natural raw oats
1- Package sugar free fat free pudding (Any flavor is good i use vanilla)
2 Cups Skim Milk

Mix until a sticky batter is formed, i use my hands to mix well.
use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray 8x8 (spread until even)
put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars. All nutrition facts will vary depending on brands and supplies you use this is just what i use and i came up with and they taste amazing! Let me know what you think and add as friend so you dont miss out on any new recipes as they will appear on my feed. Also any requests i will see what i can come up with next. Cut into 6 bars!

Nutrition:1 bar
3g fat
28g carbs
29g protein
257 calories

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm going to share this with my husband. As he takes 2 scoops of Protein Whey in the morning, and another 2 at night after working out.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a protein bar recipe with a good balance that tastes good! I will try them today! Thanks!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    High protein & super easy! Win Win! I'll give it a try! :happy:
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    bump - I want to make these some day
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    :wink: Bump
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    bump - I want to make these some day - is it 6 bars or 8 for the breakdown of nutrients?
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    protein bump
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    been looking for a protein bar recipe since i plan on starting up a nice walking/hiking regimine once i get over this dang cold i've got now (i planned on starting it this week, this stupid cold had other plans) and i wanted some kind of protein snack bar to eat half way through so i have energy to get back. and i wanted something lower in sugars. this sounds great and yummy! will have to try it! ^__^
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Thanks for recipe
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Do these hold up well as bars? I made a batch & used 1 scoop less of protein, 1/2 scoop less of oats & milk... They taste really great but they are gooey & sticky and I had to use a spoon to eat some. Did cutting some of the quantity mess it up?