LEGS!!!!!

Options
telesa
telesa Posts: 14 Member
HELP!!!!! LIKE SOME OF YOU THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR ARE MY THICK LEGS, AND MY BIG O BADANKADANK. BESIDES LUNDGES AND SQUATS ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS FOR LEAN, LONG, SEXY LEGS AND A PERKY BOOTY!.:love:

Replies

• telesa
    Options
    HELP!!!!! LIKE SOME OF YOU THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR ARE MY THICK LEGS, AND MY BIG O BADANKADANK. BESIDES LUNDGES AND SQUATS ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS FOR LEAN, LONG, SEXY LEGS AND A PERKY BOOTY!.:love:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I have this problem too, please.. suggestions!!! I don't want to bulk up, just get lean and tone.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Spin Class!
    My legs are looking awesome from that workout.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Run, ladies run!! :wink:

Great for your legs! :drinker:
  • sjs612
    sjs612 Posts: 1
    Options
    Try walking the steps instead of taking the elevator places. I started doing that at work at it really helps out!
  • andriarose
    andriarose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pilates!! I started that back in January and a huge difference, I also run.
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    I walk 2 miles a day and the only place I have seen a loss/difference is in my legs and booty. (My husband happened to notice too! :heart: :love: :bigsmile: )
  • Lskid85
    Lskid85 Posts: 16
    Options
    I found this website to be useful-it even demonstrates the moves for you.
    -Lauren

http://www.myfit.ca/exercisedatabase/search.asp?muscle=Leg
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    All of the mentioned are great.....if you feel llike you need to tone and tighten, just do high reps w/ mod resistance for lunges...i actually do squats with weights and lunges (many, many) with just my body weight.

but.....some junk in the trunk ain't all that bad!!!! Get it firm and be proud of it...some of us wish we had a little more!!:happy:
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Options
    definitely pilates. the bun and thigh workout really burns but it does the trick.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Spin Spin Spin! I've only been at this for about three weeks and spin 3 out of my 5 workouts per week and I totally notice the difference....
  • dantell13
    dantell13 Posts: 71
    Options
    WHATEVER YOU DO MAKE SURE VERY HIGH REPS, 50 PLUS.
  • telesa
    Options
    THANKX FOR ALL THE HELPFUL TIPS!!! I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING.....I'LL TRY ANYTHING ONCE!
  • telesa
    Options
    I DON'T WANT TO GET RID OF IT ALL.......I JUST WANT IT TO BE MORE TONE!
  • telesa
    Options
    WAS IT HARD TO GET USE TO? THE CYCLING