trying to conceive

Options
Hi ladies,
My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. Theres ups and downs during this process. So Join me to as my friend on myfitnesspal so we can encourage each other through the ups and downs of trying to conceive and lose weight to have a happy healthy body for our babies.

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Ups and downs, ins and outs....all part of the process. Good luck OP.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats!!!! We are currently not trying( have 6) but CONGRATS to you and your husband for being open to having children bless your lives!!! I am trying to get healthy so that if we are blessed again I can be a cute pregnant lady and feel healthy and not worry about gestational diabetes( never had it, just borderline).
  • Ibshealthfitnesswithashleys
    Options
    Thank you and yes. Sad to say this but its only been a month of trying. Is it bad that im already anxious. Probably because everyone around me is pregnant or are having there children now. Im trying hard to be positive. Thats why I thought it would be nice to have encouraging people around. :)
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've had plenty of ups and downs. Two major ones recently. We will be trying around Christmas time :)

I need a few months to get down to a decent weight and make sure I stay on track this time! When I had my daughter I gained 50 lbs in 2008 :/
    I need to make sure I do Not eat the junk I was eating back then and stay active

ill be sending a request!
  • Ibshealthfitnesswithashleys
    Options
    Yayyy sounds good I look forward to seeing your progress!!!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    We're planning on trying after our wedding in March, so between now and then I'm trying to get my body healthy :-) Good luck to you!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    The key is to bang a lot. A LOT. and all over the house too cause it becomes harder once they get older. Not impossible so much, especially if you make them wear bells, but a little trickier.

good luck OP
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.......ummmm........ummmm.......

I just...ummm.....

Best of luck? I guess working on conceiving can be a very good workout and one way to get fit. :huh:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Ups and downs, ins and outs....all part of the process. Good luck OP.
    May the spirit of (wise beyond his years) Johnnie Taylor bless your union and guide your loins via his legacy to us... the lyrics of "Disco Lady" http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/johnnie_taylor/disco_lady.html

Shake it up, shake it down
    Move it in, move it round, disco lady
    Move it in, move it out, move it in, round about, disco lady

Rinse and repeat as necessary until conception.
    poster1.jpg
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the ride :wink: it took me almost a year to get preggars with one of my kiddos. Just have fun and good luck!