100+ lbs to lose! New from Sacramento, CA

Options
2»

Replies

• Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    I am in Southern California (boo) but am up that way quite often! I have around 140 to lose and am having a lame time trying to find friends with the 100+ to lose goal, so would love to friend up with any of you fine ladies and gents! Feel free to add me :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi i remember having 100lbs to lose! now i have 50! u can do it!! :)
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need support or motivation. I'm about to finish with 50lbs loss, but I love new friends that are dedicated.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I live in Hawaii and I'm on a journey myself :)!
  • dawndovell
    dawndovell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new, motivated friends! You can do this!
  • Morgan_Elizabeth24
    Options
    Wow I haven't peeked on this topic in a while! So glad to see there are other Sacrament-ins (Sacramentons?) out there for support. You all are awesome! I'm still logging what I eat but I'm SO bad about keeping an exercise plan in motion - I get bored really easily. But I think I'm going back to P90X and Zumba! Gotta look awesome for my wedding in April! <3 - Mo
  • arieale
    arieale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Teresa 48, in Rancho Cordova....once upon a time I weighed over 500 lbs (1996) . years of improving my eating and working out....I got down to 209 in 2005 now up to 260...hard to stay on top......looking for the motivators in the Sacramento area. We all can be extraordinary in our own way, but hard to be all the time...
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I just moved out to OKC from California, but have 192 pounds to lose and would absolutely love to connect with some people with closeish goals to mine! Also looking for some local peeps to kick some calories with. Happy Monday!
  • Legallybrown444
    Options
    Any more Sacramentans out there? Im looking for a workout buddy! I have 40 lbs to lose and prediabetes so I really need to manage my health. Let me know if you are interested!
  • lisa_barile
    lisa_barile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from sac and today is my first day back on mfp. I need the motivation to stay on track!!
  • sweetcoco209
    sweetcoco209 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am about an hour from you. This is my 1st time using this message board. My dr wants me to loos between 100-160 lbs. I you want we can be buddies
  • sweetcoco209
    sweetcoco209 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im a hr from sacramento. I live in manteca.
  • JennsJourney30
    JennsJourney30 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Friend me. Always looking for motivation and friends. 88 points total, 70 to go.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Great job to my fellow Sacramento MFPers. Keep on logging and exercising.
  • Equus3nMom
    Equus3nMom Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Reviving this thread because I'm also in Sac region and searched to see if there was a local group on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. How is everyone doing on their goals? Lets cheer each other on.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Nice to see some more NorCal peeps. Nevada City here. Too far for a workout buddy, but wanted to rep regardless. :bigsmile:
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm in San Francisco!