Tired of being tired and fat!

Options
:smile:
Im tired of having no motivation!!! Where does it all go? I need the confindence to say yes I can!!!

Replies

• skaterbee
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I just joined on monday and I am already loving it. You can do it. I have 4 kids and have a really busy life style with cheerleading and soccer to with my kids. I have learned to do my workouts with them or when they are alsleep at night. I have been talking them to the park and walking the trails. The kids really love that. If you ever need any support or advise you can always ask. YOU CAN DO IT.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Its that first day of just getting up and doing it thats the hardest! Once you pass that every day gets easier and easier! Just keep that in your mind! and push yourself! You CAN do it! You dont have to just say it! believe it! and DO it =]
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    each goal reached will give you more and more confidence, no matter how small of a goal it is. And when u get up and start moving you will gain more energy. just take that first step, this site is really great and its free!! We all help each other succeed
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    each goal reached will give you more and more confidence, no matter how small of a goal it is. And when u get up and start moving you will gain more energy. just take that first step, this site is really great and its free!! We all help each other succeed

Totally agreed with!! We are support for each other and we're all in this together. So come on and let's do it!!!!
  • matari2010
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! i have felt that same way most of my life, trying different diets, only to stop after a week. i've been doing using MFP for 3wks now and have lost 10 1/2 lbs AND am still highly motivated.
    remember, diets don't work. its a lifestyle change and MFP will help with that. this is a great site with many, many stories to inspire you along ur journey. good luck and feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Check out my "Motivation" blog...it may help put you back on track! :0)
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You can do it, yes you can.