I'm a newbie and need some friends!! :o)

Options
Hey Everyone

It's my first day on here - what a fabulous website!!

I am 23 and live in Edinburgh, Scotland!

I LOVE designer labels, in particular, shoes , handbags and sunglasses....maybe because I don't need to worry about them not fitting, unlike the clothes :(

I have a bit of a J-LO butt - but I like it! Just need to sort the rest of me....

I have a little moan about losing weight, but have never actually done much about it, BUT NOW I am sooooo motivated and quiet excited!

Leanne xxx

2426354.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• squishyfishy
    Options
    Hey leanne I'll be your friend! Just up the road in Dundee. I love buying shoes too.

Good luck

Audrey
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here, so much support and so easy to use! Good Luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think most of us like the support. I'll add you!
  • jenjust6
    Options
    Welcome Leanne, this site is wonderful and very motivating! Good luck on your journey, and if you want a support buddy, feel free to add me!
  • ekoepke413
    Options
    Welcome--- I will add you - never can have too much support or too many friends :happy:
  • grayseag
    grayseag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Leanne,

Welcome and I would love to be your friend! I just started this week and its amazing how much I've eaten and how many calories I've consumed. This site is awesome! I can only say take it 1 day at a time. I started on Wednesday and logged everything I ate. I wanted to see how bad I was doing and today I've started to make better choices. How did you find out about myfitnesspal?
  • kerrera
    kerrera Posts: 43
    Options
    Welcome to mfp
    It works.
    Loving the shoes and handbags too except now i can buy the clothes to match
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP from Richmond, VA USA. This is an awesome website. It's so user friendly. Good luck in your journey. I'll be your friend. :)
  • xMiss_LTx
    Options
    Aww thanks so much!!
    My boyfriend is actually a fitness fanatic and he uses it, so I really have no excuses now!! xx