New workout for the last 10

Options
CaliforniaBarbie
CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
(i normally never get reply's on these types of posts but ill give it a go)

Hey guys. Im not new or anything but i am starting a new workout plan (hopefully) for those last 10 pounds.
I started off slowly just trying to eat right. Ive been trying for months now to get my husband on the band wagon, and have given up to face the music that it just wont happen, he was blessed with and extremely high metabolism and next to 0 body fat, unlike me who has to work for whatever i have.
After i gave up on that, and had started working out i tried to reason with, beg, and even plead to my brother to start working out with me and getting back in the gym. we used to be fitness buddies and would keep each other accountable with eating right and hitting the gym a minimum of 6 days a week for 2 hours at least, we did really well but again he wont jump on the gym band wagon, but im not ready to totally give up on him yet, hes starting to come around.

While ive lost weight (and gained it back) a few times before ive never been able to crack the last 10, i would really love to have a fitness buddy, with similar goals, or at least someone that works out daily, eats decently, and LOGS DAILY! someone who i could actually message to keep us both accountable. oh and male female doesnt matter, neither does age, just want a buddy that will stick in there with me, 10, 20, 40 pounds doesnt matter either. would just like someone that had goals they want to reach and would like a buddy to reach those goals with.

Replies

• samanthachismlom
    Options
    I sent u a friend request..im very serious. About my weight loss..have much further than you to lose but u sound like my kind of girl:-)
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ill also add you to my group i just started
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am interested. Pls add me in ur group. I vl send u fr request
  • CrystalChelle
    Options
    I'm a beachbody coach and would love to help you reach this goal! If you're interested, feel free to message me! I have a new challenge group starting up next week, if you're interested in joining! These groups are great because they are full of people who are doing similar workouts and meal plans as you and you have to check in daily to keep accountable for workouts and you can find motivation, healthy recipes, etc. I love it! Let me know if you'd like to learn more and I'd love to answer any questions you may have about it.
  • Galloping4God
    Galloping4God Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a beachbody coach and would love to help you reach this goal! If you're interested, feel free to message me! I have a new challenge group starting up next week, if you're interested in joining! These groups are great because they are full of people who are doing similar workouts and meal plans as you and you have to check in daily to keep accountable for workouts and you can find motivation, healthy recipes, etc. I love it! Let me know if you'd like to learn more and I'd love to answer any questions you may have about it.

I would be interested! :)
This discussion has been closed.