Newbie here with a ?

Options
Hi all, I'm Melissa. I started MFP 3 weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs. YAY I have figured out the site well on my own. However, I'm curious...is there a database here to pull recipes off of? I'm always looking for new, healthy recipes and if I could find some that you guys have posted, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance for your help.

227161.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• clownfear_7
    Options
    Hi Melissa! Congratulations on the weight loss.
    Go to the Food category. There will be a subcategory that says recipes. Under this you can put in your own recipes or check out recipes.
    Good luck!
  • melc2180
    Options
    Ok I found where I can enter my recipes but I can't find other people's recipes. I can get nutritional facts for example chicken Parmesan but not the actual recipe. :ohwell: Am I missing something?
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    Hi, although I've not found much on this site you could always try " All recipes ". I get most of mine from here.. Happy hunting and enjoy your MFP journey...Paul
  • melc2180
    Options
    Thanks Mikej. I was a little confused bc I don't know how many calories from protein I am going for or need. I will figure it out though!! :happy:
  • melc2180
    Options
    Thank Paul. I have tried them before just by googling and accidentally coming across their website.