Hi, I have lost my way and

Options
and I am lonely. I have been very isolated from my family and all my friends for 5 years now. I have been battling depression and PTSD for quite sometime. I live far away from my family and have isolated myself from them so they wont know how depressed I am. I lost the love of my life in 2007 and have never recovered from that. I have been in a long term relationship since then that is very one sided and I may end it very soon. I have no one to talk to about these things where I feel comfortable, or with anyone who have shared similar problems. I would like to talk with people who have lost significant others or who have dealt with suicide partners if anyone out there will talk to me about it. I don't want this to be a horribly depressing post but I am at my wits end and have no other outlet. Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post.

Replies

• davidlo421
    Options
    You have come to the great site for support, motivation. & friendship. . Welcome. aboard, feel free to add me.good luck..
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss, FR sent. I lost someone close to me as well and it is something I wish no one ever had to go through. If you want to talk about anything pm me. Welcome to MFP. You will meet some very supportive people on here.