feeling optimistic

Options
hi there,
newbie starting, i've dilly dallied with weight loss for far too long and with a holiday coming up in november i've hit panic mode.
altogether ive lost a good 2 dress sizes so far, but im always struggling with this last one. so its now or never!
im around 5'7(ish) i think and im currently standing at 11stone 5lbs.
the gym has majorly bored me out of my mind, i dont have a gym partner so it gets lonely so today im off to my first session of guerilla training. andddd i have my 30 day shred dvd to start tonight! exciting times!
have refused all free cake in the office today, so very proud!
so anyway!
lovely to meet you all and im hoping with some motivation and some enocuraging words i can do this!

:)

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Try adding friends on here to help cheer you on. I know that has been a huge factor in my success. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • salholloway
    salholloway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree add friends and we can keep you going when you feel like you are flagging.
  • georgiamae1991
    Options
    thanks guys! not sure how to do it im new at this so feel free to add me!
  • shireenicole01
    shireenicole01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have been on and off MFP for about a year now only looseing 10lbs (my fault entirely) I just cant keep to it but now I have decided to combine slim fast with MFP its my first day Im starving but just trying to look forward to my evening meal. I don't have any friends on here and I thought maybe if I had soe friends that were in the same boat may help me stick to it now. I have lost 10lbs but I need to loose a futher 50lbs so a lot to loose yet. So I was wondering If I would be able to meet MFP fiends through aking a post. Thanks :-) Shiree
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Very impressed that you are finding ways to change things up. Congrats on the weight loss so far!