30 day fitness challenge!

Options
Pbgrl04
Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey ladies! There's still a few spots left in my 30 Day Fitness Challenge Group that starts Monday October the 7th! Follow any fitness routine for 30 days, learn useful tips & lifestyle habits to maximize results, connect with other women committed to fitness for motivation & support and have fun while getting in shape! Get in touch with me for details :)

Replies

• gojodster
    gojodster Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    count me in! I'm less than a week into my new program and would love the support. :smile: My first goal is to drop as much weight as I can by Halloween by not eating treats, exercising and following a healthy diet using myfitnesspal to track it.
  • AUTigermom
    Options
    Just joined Mfp tonight & I want to sign up. Ordered hip hop abs and got it in mail yesterday...need to be accountable.
  • Pbgrl04
    Options
    bump
  • mincarol
    Options
    Count me in. I need group support. I don't currently work out but two days a week, but I am willing to take this challenge. I know it will help me tremendously. Thanks for the idea.

Sincerely yours,

mincarol
  • AUTigermom
    Options
    What are the details?

Thanks!
  • Pbgrl04
    Options
    Bump
  • samiyan05
    samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I want to start a 30 day challenge and I feel like if I had some support and people to hold me accountable I would actually stick to it but I have zero idea what kind of routine I should do... Any suggestions would help.... Maybe some tips? Up to this point I've been doing all cardio but I would like to try some strength training or muscle building... I dunno where to start so... Help! :)
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Details, please
  • karenm98674
    karenm98674 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. I need something to get me going.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Can i join in please?
This discussion has been closed.