ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD JELLO SHOT RECIPE???

harley0269
harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
I have a Halloween party to go to in 2 weeks & I'm in charge of bringing the Jello shots. :drinker:
But I have no clue how to make them.
I do have a bottle of UV white birthday cake vodka. Can I use that?
HELP!!

PS. ~its going to be a cheat day, so I don't care about the calories. lol

Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Depends on how much you're willing to spend... But here are a couple:

Candy Corn Jello Shots:
    4-serving size box of Kraft Orange Jello
    ¾ cup boiling water
    Dissolve Jello in boiling water for 2 minutes

Add
    ½ cup Licor 43 Liqueur
    ¼ cup Curacao Orange Liqueur
    ¼ cup cold water
    ¼ cup heavy cream

Mix well and pour into Jello Shot cups for a tasty Halloween candy flavored treat

Place the containers into the refrigerator until they are set (usually several hours).

Candy Apple Jell-o Shots:
    4-serving size box of Kraft Apple Jello
    ¾ cup boiling water

Dissolve Jello in boiling water for 2 minutes

Add
    ¾ cup Apple Pucker Schnapps
    2 Tablespoons Hot Damn Schnapps
    ½ cup cold water

Mix well and pour into Jello Shot cups for the candy apple flavored Halloween treat.

Place the containers into the refrigerator until they are set (usually several hours).

>>>>>Aaaaand if you're willing to go through the work, these (http://www.eyecandycelebrations.com/2012/10/29/recipe-jello-shot-worms/) are REALLY cute to take :smile:
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    For Carmel apple shots use green apple jello and smirnoff carmel kiss vodka....Just replace the cold water with the vodka....

The birthday cake is going to make whatever you do pretty sweet.....you could use orange jello and it would probably take on a dreamsicle quality and be festive looking.

I like the candy corn recipe.
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    All you have to do, it not get the vodka too warm, and risk losing any of the good stuff. I always half the liquid it says on the jelly pack too, to make sure it sets. I use vegetarian jelly too, there's always a vegetarian at a party. It's much easier with the gelatin stuff though

I add the vodka slowly after letting the jelly cool a little, so it gradually brings it up to room temp without making bits of the jelly set too quick.

Mmm