Game day beers.!!! AHH

Options
Ive worked really hard this week and dont want to throw it all away on the weekend. Im going to athens tonight for the uga game tomorrow... of course were gonna drink tonight and tailgate tomorrow........... right now i have like 1200 calories left bc ive ate extra careful today and worked out hard... so does that mean its okay for me to have like 6 or 7 beers tonight or like 3 vodka water and limes???? would it kill everything i worked for...ahhh... and to drink a little tomorrow before the 12pm game..... this is what i hate about diets!!!

Replies

• sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'd hit the vodka, personally -- a vodka soda single is only 98 calories. See if you can get in a nice long walk or run beforehand if you're really concerned. You've got to have a life so have fun :)
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    Stick to the vodka, beer is so not worth the extra calories! A little of what you fancy does you good.
  • erinkate82
    Options
    If you like beer, both Miller and Budweiser make low cal beer - MGD 64 and I think Bud has one under 60 cals - Can't think of the name.

I struggle with this every weekend...! I'll be pulling for UGA over Tennessee!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I still allow myself to drink beer. I switched to MGD64 and Bud Select 55 for awhile but it just wasn't the same. If you've got the calories, go for it. Drink lots of water tomorrow though. You will be dehydrated. Can't deny yourself of the things you enjoy. You will drive yourself crazy otherwise.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    My friend sticks to vodka, water with lemon; but you could always have just water with lemon and no one would know.
  • lfholland
    lfholland Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The way UGA has been playing, you might want to save your drinking for after the game.

On a serious note, I have had a few drinks (whiskey on the rocks) every weekend since I started and I have still lost weight every week (knock on wood). Just don't make bad food decisions when you are intoxicated.