Happy 4 Months to me !! :)

Options
Well just realized that today is my four month mark of starting a new life. Four months ago today I signed up for my first metabolic class and I could barely move after it. Now I look forward to going to the gym, and working out, and taking measurements, so weird how so much can change in four months !!

Sometimes I am so hard on myself, but then today I realized, it has only been four months of this new lifestyle, and I think I am doing pretty good for four months !!

This is what four months of dedication, working out, and trying my best to adapt to the new healthier me. Yes I give in to temptations sometimes, and if I want a treat, I'll do it, just not all the time!

Four Month Progress

Weight- down 22.8 pounds

Waist - down 6 inches

Wrist - down 0.6 inch

Hip - down 1.2 inches

Forearm - down 1 inch

Upper arm - down 2.4 inches

Chest - down 4 inches

Thigh - down 2.3 inches

I cant wait to see what the next four months bring !!!

Replies

• dpcdpjm
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Hard, hard work with fantastic results! :)
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks !!! My last measurement/weigh in was yesterday and I wasn't too happy with it as my inches didn't budge at all compared to two weeks ago, but I did drop 3 pounds, so posting this made me see that I am making progress, even though I plateaued over the past few weeks .... I can still get there
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    persistance pays!! keep it up!!:bigsmile:
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you are a star! congratulations and continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!