My night was better than yours

Options

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I sat next to Jacoby Shaddix in high school band (lead singer of Papa Roach).

I rode an elevator with Bill Cartwright (center for the Chicago Bulls). That dude is TALL!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    funny-gifs-steve-o.gif
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I kissed Danielle Peck at a concert on base on stage.
  • amyisme
    Options
    I didn't meet him, but watched him staple dollar bills to his nuts at the Roxy in California.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    yay for you :)

but i beg to differ. i watched two episodes of homeland last night AND had a popsicle. nanny nanny boo boo!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I don't think that makes your night better than mine.
    Glad you had a good night though :flowerforyou:
  • aprilsibley
    aprilsibley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just over here trying to get abs and eat a lot without getting fat... :sad:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My path crossed with T.I.'s at Wal-mart a few months back. We live in the same town. I didn't speak to him cause he was alone and he kind of looked scared that I might so I just let him walk on by. He's a short little ****!
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Yeah I'm sorry, but it REALLY wouldn't take much to have a better night than meeting effin' Steve-O. Like if I sat on my hand until it fell asleep and gave myself "the stranger" or fell off my bike and suffered a really interesting wound...that would be a better night. As stated above though, I'm glad you had a good time. :)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    DH owns a security company and often works concerts, and sometimes does bodyguard work. He's met a TON of famous people.

I've met 3 of the NKOTB (don't bash--this was back when they were actually famous). I rode a ski lift with Robert Redford when I was a kid, but I didn't know who he was at the time. I met Buzz Aldrin, and several local celebrities.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL I gotta love living in Miami.. .I met Gloria Estefan at a martial arts compitition. I met Will Smith and Martin Lawrence when they filmed Bad boys 2 at an all night bowling alley. And I met Bruce Campbell when burn notice was filming at a bar for a biker scene....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I was on a parked on a blanket on a cool Houston night a date with an Irish hotty at a FREE Ray Wylie Hubbard concert in the park. I'd say mine wasn't too shabby ,either. Also, I've met and partied with Billy Aaron Brown from 8 Simple Rules to Dating My Teenage Daughters.

1378370_10152257246154408_1137622918_n.jpg
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I had sex last night...twice. I also had Ice-cream and wine and did not go over. So NOOOOO my night was better.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    He rocks! ps...use a lot of antibacterial soap today.

Met, sports related: Tony Dorsett, Emmit Smith, (Cowboys Sports Bar) Also saw Michael Irvin sneaking into a flight attendants apartment in my complex several times. (I wish the tabloid photo's were a big deal in the early 90's) Sat next to Charles Haley and his wife at a movie once...We didn't say a word to him and after the show, he asked me if I knew who he was....I said "of course" just didn't want to bother you. He got my address and sent me 2 Cowboys tickets through snail mail. (it was 1993 ya know)

Also went to Matthew Mcconaughey's Bday party in Longview Texas in 1998. Cool guy but, a little on the odd side. When I lived in Tampa, I met Matt Leblanc while picking up my girlfriend (at that time) at a Spa in Clearwater, florida. No! He didn't say "how you doin"...that would have been a lil creepy.

That's pretty much it except for I sat next to the Junkyard Dog when I was 13 on an airplane. Some of you won't even know who that is though. lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I had sex last night...twice. I also had Ice-cream and wine and did not go over. So NOOOOO my night was better.

even though my date went well and he asked for date 3, I'm super jealous, lol.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    yay for you :)

but i beg to differ. i watched two episodes of homeland last night AND had a popsicle. nanny nanny boo boo!
    Homeland = best show on TV. Would rather watch than meet Steve-O
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I was on a very ti y prop plane with John Kerry during the 2000 election season. Didn't know who he was u til my BF nearly had a coronary at the airport when he saw Kerry get off the plane.

I kepp thinking of new ones ....
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Hooked up with one of the twins from The Great Outdoors whilst in college.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've met Dan Marino (have a pic somewhere). I got to drive him and his son to his hotel when their plane had a problem.

Also met Richard Petty, who was in town for a meeting. He is funny as hell, told his pilot to pound sand because I was doing my job like I'm supposed to, gave me an autograph, and brought me lunch on his way back. Oh...he wears his sunglasses in his DL picture, but NC made him take off his hat. lol!

I've met a few others, but those were by far the coolest.

Anyone from the Virginia Beach area of Virginia will probably know her, Shelley from FM99...I used to party with. Holy **** party. Good times. hehehehehe
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The title says it all, and below explains why. BOOM. Steve-O.

1379623_10201918471461129_726046684_n.jpg

:drinker:

Have you all met anyone famous before?

So who is that? I give up.