24lbs GONE (with photos)

Options
Hello there!
My name is Trina and I would love to have all of you out there share some of your results, or add me for some accountability, motivation and support.

A little about me...

Height: 4'11
Starting weight: 135lbs
Goal weight: 112lbs
Current weight: 108lbs

I began my weight loss journey over a year ago, highest weight 135lbs. My first step towards a healthier lifestyle was joining MFP and logging my food. It helped me realize that food was my biggest issue. Food, and lack of exercise. I work three jobs, all of which require sitting and computer work. At the end of the day, I am tired. I don't want to move around. What's on TV? ;)

A thousand excuses and I stopped making them. I started walking and jogging. I started making better food choices. I lost 10lbs. Then, nothing.

January 2013, I met my friend and coach, Andrea on MFP. I joined her TurboFire challenge group on Facebook and never looked back. I jumped (literally, LOL) into TurboFire and lost 6lbs in 90 days. The results fueled me to keep going. I did a 10 day Hip Hop Abs challenge and lost a whole pant size! I finished Insanity and lost another 4lbs. I am down 24lbs and now working on toning and building a little muscle.

Feel free to add me, I am here to help. I will tell you now that I do not always eat "clean". I go out and enjoy food and drinks with friends and family. I use MFP to keep myself accountable and I work out as often as I can, usually 6 days a week (40-60 min per workout). I can tell you, there is a way to lose weight, be healthy and still enjoy food. It is possible, and we can do this, together! So whether you need that extra push, a whole new start, or a buddy to keep you on the right path, I can be there for you. :)

May 2011
0c82eba7-6ab6-450b-8c3d-3ca0691f0374_zps37a987f6.jpg

June 2013
79bd1fe0-7d12-4e54-8995-e336db2412ce_zps7aa6b47a.jpg

September 2012 (left) September 2013 (right)

de0ec0c2-316f-4710-95cd-5f8c5b18c144_zpsd4a365e7.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!