Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    To get lots of good presents.
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Giving up all alcohol until Christmas day (as of a few weeks ago when I started a hot yoga challenge), running an 8k and a 10k, and losing around 12 pounds!!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    16 lbs would be AWESOME, but I'll take 10. :wink:
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hmm in three months time I will achieve this:

15 pound weight loss (rate of 5 pounds per month)
  • wheels6030
    wheels6030 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To reach my goal of 145 pounds. 14 Pounds away!
    48856395.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    13 pounds. My goal from January was to lose 50 pounds this year and I'm 13 away. :)

I am also 13 away from my original goal of 50 pounds. I hadn't set any time frame though. Now, I would like to lose the 13 by the end of the year.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Giving up all alcohol until Christmas day (as of a few weeks ago when I started a hot yoga challenge), running an 8k and a 10k, and losing around 12 pounds!!

I had a little of Jameson last night, but have actually omitted it from my diet for about a month or so now. Don't miss it much at all. Good luck and hot yoga sounds so freaking awesome, someday I will try it!
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I started in January. :)
  • ideang
    Options
    I would like to get down another 17lbs by Thanksgiving, and go into maintenance mode until new years. I want to enjoys the holidays, and we have like 6 birthday parties between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    ONEderland....and to open my own business soon after.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    >Lose another 5-10 lbs.
    >Don't stress the calorie count on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any goodie making days.
    >Don't go hog wild but still enjoy the extra calories.
    >Get as much exercise as I can.
    >Have FUN and ENJOY the festivities!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Lovin' the new me this year!!!
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My goal is at least 25 pounds. Then I'll have lost 50 lbs this year. Nice even number.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i just want to keep my exercise and calorie intake. the rest is what will happen by itself.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Realistically, I'm going to say 10 - 15 lbs. If it's more, I'll take it. I don't like to put pressure on myself by saying I have to lose so much by a certain date. But 10 lbs seems reasonable at about a lb a week.

I also do my goals in 10 lbs increments because it's not as overwhelming for me. If I keep thinking I have 75- 85 lbs to lose, it boggles my mind.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get my christmas shopping done!

I started last January so by the 4th I'd like to be below 180, only 10 pounds to go! I'd say I'd like to be 175 by Christmas so that I can gain some back over the break and be okay with it :P
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20-25lbs. Doing this would put me back to where I was when I met my hubby.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    guys i started a group open to anyone to join

want to lose more than 25 pounds before xmas this is a group for each of us to be held accountable to each other doesn't matter what you do to lose it no challenges just support and accountability
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach my Goal Weight by then. That means me going from 139 pounds to 125 pounds. I will settle for 129!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    30 would be fantastic but anything is great!
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like be down by 20 and be able to do 10 real pushups