HCG

Options
Has anyone done or doing the HCG diet?

Replies

• mmatteson
    Options
    I tried HCG and had some difficulties with the amount of calories you can eat while taking the drops. By the end of the 2nd week I was lightheaded, dizzy, and just not feeling well at all. My friend has done it for the full 40 days and hasn't experienced any problems.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done or doing the HCG diet?
    There is a thread going on under the "motivation" topic! Go there and ask away or you may open a can of worms with ALL the mis-informed people AGAINST HCG!!
  • second_1
    second_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    vhuber is probably right.
    My husband and I have both done the HCG diet. I am on my 2nd round right now. I have lost 35 pounds so far and my husband lost over 50. We never experienced any problems and in fact have never felt better. Feel free to add me and then message if you have any questions...
  • Julesaf
    Julesaf Posts: 36
    Options
    This is a site for doing things the right way, aka with diet and exercise, not a diet where you limit yourself to 500 calories a day. Please don't starve yourself.
  • stephaniemarie8
    Options
    i had not planned on it. I have been losing weight just wanted to know what it was. If There is no right way Maybe in your opinion this is the right way. you should read up on it more then what you know. and i know diet and exercise. thats how i have lost the 17 lbs so far. so thank you though your info was very helpful!
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Stephanie - good response!

FYI - take it or leave it . ..

I started my 1st round of HCG about where you started - I was at 184.8 on June 13th, 2009. I successfully lost 25lbs on my first round of HCG and have lost an additional 8 on round 2 so far. I have not experienced fatigue, hunger, illness. In fact, the only negative side affect I have 'suffered' is a little acne and that goes away as soon as the supplement period is over - well worth the results in my opinion.

There are 15-20 regular HCGers on a support/motivation thread here on MFP. You are welcome to join us for encouragement or infomation sharing at the following thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/125920-hcg-progress-updates-page-2-for-people-on-it-or-thinking-a

And if you haven't already, please read the Pounds and Inches manuscript by Dr Simeons:

http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-and-Inches.htm

Good Luck whatever you choose to do.