Starting a weight loss group, want to join?

Options
I'm doing a weight loss group for 30 days its called Halloween Meltdown. I'm here to support you morally and help achieve your goal. Its for the month of October the advantage is to feel better about YOU! OH, get out there and celebrate Halloween, plus gets you ready for Thanksgiving. A double bonus. Just message me for more details. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• samgig
    samgig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    what is involved ...i am interested ....
  • blue_byrd
    blue_byrd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I need the encouragement badly- especially now that my favorite time of year is upon me! What does joining entail?

Blue
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    Sounds like shakeology. I am sure she is going to private message you to buy something from her. Correct me if I'm wrong. And I don't think we're allowed to do this on these forums... :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • heyheyrae1
    Options
    Sounds like shakeology. I am sure she is going to private message you to buy something from her. Correct me if I'm wrong. And I don't think we're allowed to do this on these forums... :noway: :noway: :noway:

Judgemental much? She's offering SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT. Where in there does it say anything about trying to sell anything? She's just trying to help others focus on their goals at the beginning of the toughest season for those trying to lose.
  • mamafriderich
    mamafriderich Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yes Heather your correct, I am just trying to get a support group for all of us to contain ourselves and support each other for 30 days. It sounds like edgy folks. Well I just want to lose 20 lbs. Im positive that we all will do fine.
  • mamafriderich
    Options
    Ill invite you to the Halloween group and you have to post your goals. And if you are going to gym or walking, or whatever just to see how active we can be.
  • mamafriderich
    Options
    its 30 days of supporting one another in making the other person feel accepted into your circle. And for you to just put in your thoughts for the day. your goals, and what you have achieved on a daily basis.
  • mamafriderich
    Options
    im not here selling anything. I want to do 30 days of us being sincere with our exercise and eating for the day. WE can share tips, recipes, and advice. Let s do this and see good we do!
  • allisontaylor84
    Options
    I'm interested! I'll add you as a friend and you can invite me to the group when it is available.
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • mamafriderich
    Options
    ok sounds great. I m just wondering how to put posts in that group that I created lol :flowerforyou: . :/ But ill add you . thanks
  • mamafriderich
    Options
    thanks ...
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    That's great if you're not selling anything. Not trying to be judgmental. But do a search on the boards of others starting groups like this and 99.99% of the time they are selling something...
  • AprilEternity
    AprilEternity Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you're still doing this group. I'm trying to get back on track
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i am in
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of the group please. :-)