Calzone Recipe 370 Calories!

I'll probably get alot of flack from the health nuts out there but its Friday and I really wanted pizza. Well that was not an option. So here is what I made. The portion is very filling and delicious! I may use thin crust next time because it will lower the calories even more.

1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust (classic style)
1 cup of fresh slice mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced black olives
10 slices of canadian bacon
1 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese

Saute mushrooms with garlic powder, salt, and pepper until soft.
Roll out dough and thin as you like. I made mine pretty thin.
Cut into four rectangles.
Put 1/4 cup of cheese on each rectangle.
Add 2.5 slices of canadian bacon to each rectangle. (I cut each piece into pieces)
Add 1/4 of the mushrooms to each rectangle.
Add 1 Tablespoon of black olives to each rectangle.
Fold and secure edges.
Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.

Serve with marinara if desired.

This was soooo good and Im stuffed!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Nice of you to share your recipe to everyone.
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Omg that sounds fantastic right now. I've only been doing this for a few days and my cravings are getting bad..... Any ideas on what will help with that?!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    I'll probably get alot of flack from the health nuts out there but its Friday and I really wanted pizza. Well that was not an option. So here is what I made. The portion is very filling and delicious! I may use thin crust next time because it will lower the calories even more.

1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust (classic style)
    1 cup of fresh slice mushrooms
    1/4 cup sliced black olives
    10 slices of canadian bacon
    1 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese

Saute mushrooms with garlic powder, salt, and pepper until soft.
    Roll out dough and thin as you like. I made mine pretty thin.
    Cut into four rectangles.
    Put 1/4 cup of cheese on each rectangle.
    Add 2.5 slices of canadian bacon to each rectangle. (I cut each piece into pieces)
    Add 1/4 of the mushrooms to each rectangle.
    Add 1 Tablespoon of black olives to each rectangle.
    Fold and secure edges.
    Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.

Serve with marinara if desired.

This was soooo good and Im stuffed!
    I won't gave you any flack, :laugh: sounds awesome. Definitely will try.
  • SISMELLON
    SISMELLON Posts: 19 Member
    Is the 370 calories for just one triangle?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Omg that sounds fantastic right now. I've only been doing this for a few days and my cravings are getting bad..... Any ideas on what will help with that?!
    I PM'd you with a helpful link, or you could start your own thread. Have a good day. :flowerforyou:
  • Is the 370 calories for just one triangle?
  • Is the 370 calories for just one triangle?

Yes it is and its large trust me. I could barely finish it.
  • Wait - so, it's 375 calories for one slice of this? If that's the case, no thanks!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    thanks!
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    bump for later :)
  • Wait - so, it's 375 calories for one slice of this? If that's the case, no thanks!

Its not a slice. I should have taken a picture. Its a large calzone. The recipe makes four. It probably was 7 inches by 3.5 inches and stuffed.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    if you want to save on a smaller crust, you could always make a crust from a carb balance tortilla, make the pizza and toast in the toaster oven. it actually makes a great very thin crust (120 calories and 19g carb/13g fiber/5g protein!) ... i use 2 tb salsa/sauce or bbq sauce, 2 tb cheese and some cubed chicken breast, fried speck (prosciutto, very crisp) and some veggies ... you can eat the whole thing, too! :)