On here liitle over week and still looking to network for s

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to this site and even though I have attempted to put myself "out there" by posting a few questions on message boards I don't believe I actually introduced myself! My user name is "anewattitude" because I feel that is what I need these days! I do not have alot of weight to lose but I do need to improve my health and get back into a regular fitness routine. I am looking to make connections on this site with people who are dedicated and positive and can offer a motivating word or two and I would like to do the same as well. Embarking on a lifesyle change is difficult enough but surrounding yourself with others who are devoted to health and are supportive makes it much easier. We are all on here for our own personal reasons. Some may have a lot of weight to lose, others may want to simply maintain or perhaps some just want a friendly network to help with their fitness goal. Regardless of what brought us here the one thing we all have in common is our desire and determination to lead healthier and perhaps happier lives. I am happy to be on such a well utilized site and I hope to hear from many of you out there. I'm sure I'm not only new kid on the block.....

Thanks and I wish you all peace and health!

Replies

• joleanrook
    Options
    Well put. I am new too. I have been on my diet for 2 1/2 weeks but I have only been on MFP since tuesday. In that time I am down 12 pounds. I don't have much to lose either, but it is about a total health change. I want to look & feel good again. I am doing a VLCD and I have felt better in the last 2 weeks than I have in years.
    Best of luck to you with your goals! Feel free to add me to your friends :smile:
  • Mtownsend301
    Options
    I am also new to this site... i've just decided it's time to get my beach body back.... I've only lost 3 lbs so far though.. :(
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    3 pounds is great. It takes time, which can be frustrating for sure but its part of the process. Stick with it and you will get there!
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm just trying ti get a few more lbs off to get back to my maintenance weight and am happy to help anyone I can with support and tips.

3lbs is a good loss actually weigh out 1lb of something you'll be surprised how much it is!