week 4

Options
After not having a very good week 3, week 4 has turned out better. I was very mindful of my food choices and it certainly paid off. -2.8 this week. I made another goal. I'm working in 5# incriments. Down 15 so far and feeling good. On the weekend agenda will be canning homemade salsa and applesauce. Have a great weekend :wink:

Replies

• togienurse
    togienurse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am about to start week 4 too. I've had ups an downs.I like how you are breaking your weight loss goals into 5 lbs each. Makes this seem more achievable. I think this is the first time I have realistically looked at this as a lifestyle change. I am not looking for a quick fix or instant results. I am still excited about my journey, and feeling better. Thanks for your post. Brenda
  • jennyruellebricker
    Options
    Nice job on you journey so far. I realistically needed to break my weight loss into achievable goals. 155 pounds to lose is too big of a picture. So 5# at a time. Each week I weigh in I money in wn envelope $2 for every pound lost $5 for every pound gained. I figure this way I can reward myself with a shopping spree when I lose enough. When you lose 10% of you body weight you generally go down 1-2 sizes. I have lots of those sizes. But when I hit the 20%+ I will most definatley need clothes. I look forward to that shopping day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!