Needing Help

Options
I joined Mfp as soon as I heard about the app then plugged my info in got totally depressed and never used it until now, I have done every thing under the sun as far as Fad diets. I'm tired of being Fat, frustrated... And depressed moody, lazy, I'm am 197 lbs 5foot 3 well probably 5'2 but denial is my middle name my goal is just to commit to myself to take it off 140 would make me happy but seems so out of reach today, so I'll take 1 pound at a time.I have one skinny feeling day and I blow any diet plan. My inner voice tells me no one expects you to stick with it so well I listen to it. I am new to posting and hope I can find some people to help me on this journey & I hope to help them. Thank you for taking the time!!

Replies

• Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sending a friend request. I hope you enjoy the website and the app. I usually use the app and don't get on the site as much. The app is super easy to use which is awesome (and doesn't make logging seem like a chore). I hope you meet wonderful MFP buddies on here!
  • dayton278
    Options
    Thanks it's great to start with having some support!!! Thanks again
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I would always fall off the wagon too. Usually because I would start feeling deprived. Being on here and interacting with the community changed all that. Ive lost 120lbs so far, no pills, shakes or gimmicks, and I certainly don't deprive myself, (look at my diary, if you like: it's public) nor do I cut out anything like carbs, nor do I cut out treats. It's all about portion control and moderation.
    Eat at a sustainable calorie deficit, meet your macro and micro goals for health and exercise for overall fitness, plus the added bonus of being able to eat more.:wink: . Here's a few helpful links:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read

And Here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants