58 pounds gone! (pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• trixxyfrawg
    trixxyfrawg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go- now that is dedication. Do tell, how have you been so successful? You look fantastic!

Thanks!

I don't really have a secret to be honest. The only thing I did differently was eat small portions more often, eat whole wheats instead of white, and eat more white meat. I eat a lot of protein and lowered my sugar and fat intake. but that's all I did! And working out as often as possible as definitely helped!
  • trixxyfrawg
    Options
    Great job! What kind of excercise are you doing?

I do one mile on the tread mill, 3 miles on a bike machine, and the weight machines for my arms, shoulders, back, legs and stomach. I have a gold's gym membership. :)
  • trixxyfrawg
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the lovely compliments and I'm so glad that I helped inspire some of you! You are all beautiful people and I believe in every single one of you like you believe in me. :flowerforyou:

I also had a NSV today. I went shopping for the first time in a long time at a local Ross. I pulled some 2x shirts and size 24 pants. I didn't expect anything to fit but I put it on and everything not only fit, but it looked great! I didn't have the money to get any of the clothes, but I felt wonderful just being able to fit in them. I even raided the dress rack and I fit into a 2x in dress. in one style I even fit a 1x!
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! So proud of you, you,re doing a great job!!
  • rachelrrl
    rachelrrl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! What great progress!!
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the lovely compliments and I'm so glad that I helped inspire some of you! You are all beautiful people and I believe in every single one of you like you believe in me. :flowerforyou:

I also had a NSV today. I went shopping for the first time in a long time at a local Ross. I pulled some 2x shirts and size 24 pants. I didn't expect anything to fit but I put it on and everything not only fit, but it looked great! I didn't have the money to get any of the clothes, but I felt wonderful just being able to fit in them. I even raided the dress rack and I fit into a 2x in dress. in one style I even fit a 1x!

Yea!! What a great feeling! Keep up the good work, girl!!
  • georgesanchez7737
    Options
    you are on your way!!! burn it up!! you and many here inspire me to keep going!! awesome progress!!
  • rasgueado
    rasgueado Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you...I see you in the gym every morning and think it's great that you show up, work out, work up a big sweat, and are shrinking...HOW COOL IS THAT?
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ellantz8
    Options
    That is awesome! I have a seven year old and she weighs just over 60lbs. Think about it, you've lost that much! You've lost a whole second grader!!! Keep up the healthy living!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    looking good. you deserve to be proud of yourself.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep up the wonderful work. You are looking great :)
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well and your attitude is an inspiration! Keep up the great work! BTW, great to see a woman who no matter her size took the time to look pretty!
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    That is awesome cant wait til i post some before and after pics
  • Tania4955
    Tania4955 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You truly are inspirational. My hat's off to you. You deserve to be so proud of yourself. xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!