Before / After Re-post

Options
lajpeck
lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
This is a re-post of my before / after pics. The one on the left is last month and the one on the right is from a couple of years ago but how I looked last year when I started this journey. For the first time in my life I feel I can sustain this weight loss. I still have more to loose but I feel like this is something I can finally sustain.

00df8843-9d69-40e4-8a62-d87f0f701d1e_zps40046098.jpg

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Tried to fix it for you but the image is too big to see all of it. If you have photo bucket you can down size it.
  • lajpeck
    Options
    Going back to try again.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Older, wiser, stronger, more determined and looking more fly!! Congratulations. That is an entire adult person lost.
  • lajpeck
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. It really helps to keep going. I only recently started posting and it helps a lot getting feedback for what I am doing and what I have achieved.
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow you rocked it lady :):flowerforyou:
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Such a difference in the face! You are doing a wonderful job!
  • lajpeck
    Options
    When I first started this a year ago I dreaded exercising, but then I joined a gym and re-discovered my love of swimming. That was a cardio exercise I could do even after 8 hours on my feet at work and something I could look forward to doing. It has made all the difference. On a day I would have been too tired and just gone home I actually can't wait to get to the pool and swim away all the stress of the day.

Also I find I am looking at food differently this time. There is nothing I don't allow myself to eat but I no longer want junk food or fast food. I don't keep tempting foods in the house but allow myself something higher in calories now and then. I don't focus on the macros so much but more on the bottome line of calories in and out which seems to be working really well for me..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!