size 24/26 down to size 16 pix

Options
can't believe I'm about to post pictures in the success stories bit!!! I never ever thought I'd get this far along my weightloss journey and even tho I still have a ways to go, I'm pretty proud of how far I've come so far... I don't have my heaviest pic (250lbs Oct 2012) which is when I started, but so far I'm down 62lbs.

21nov2012_zpsb9175172.jpg
30dec2012_zps2163c2fd.jpg
[imghttp://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag46/sammiseal/kierannnoahsept13004_zps1d5691f2.jpg[/img]

Replies

• SouthernCutie87
    Options
    Way to go girl! I've just rededicated and am the same size as your starting weight. You're definitely an inspiration! Keep it up! =)
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    d'oh didnt post todays' pic! Here it is

kierannnoahsept13004_zps1d5691f2.jpg
  • sharon75uk
    sharon75uk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done.

27928312.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    You look great! Feel proud of yourself!
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look incredible! You should be SO proud <3
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Super well done!
  • Siobhan108
    Siobhan108 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Sometimes we ( woman loosing ) don't really see the changes our bodies make but: PICTURES SAY 1000 WORDS.
    Nice job !
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What a transformation already. Looking good!!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep up the good work!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,766 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Your smile says it all!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    It makes much more sense now that you posted today's pics! I saw the thread when it was just the first two pics and I kept going back and forth trying to figure out which was before and which was after. Now that I've seen the real after photo, I have to say you look FANTASTIC!!! I started at around the same size as you but don't yet look as awesome as you do. Thanks for the motivation and best wishes for continued success!
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You inspire me! This is really an incredible motivation for me, thank you for sharing!
  • jessiex21
    jessiex21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing. You should be proud, you have worked so hard to get where you are. Well Done !!!:happy:
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a difference! Keep up the great work! :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You've been working so hard and I'm so happy for you! Keep doing what you are doing, beautiful! :heart:
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. I started at your starting point size - and am not far from it now. Similar builds too. I can't picture myself smaller - but seeing you helps me see it. THANK YOU so much for sharing. I appreciate the inspiration!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, congrats!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    lol you look awesome, my fiance and I were arguing over which was the before and after in your first post and thinking you did not look DRASTICALLY different...then saw the after!!! :-)
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Great loss! WTG!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    One year later you look like an entirely different person! wow, good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!