Low cal Greek yogurt

Options
Just thought Id write, I love the low cal silhouette greek yogurt (vanilla), its low cal, high protein and just a third cup it gives u an awesome full feeling in the morning.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• andrewj87
    Options
    How many calories are in that one exactly? I usually get Yoplait Greek Vanilla and that's about 100 calories.
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Dannon Light & Fit - only has 80 calories. Favorite flavor is Raspberry, but others are great too. They also just came out with Greek Bends, already mixed and also only 80 calories with 12g Protein.
  • helehcim
    Options
    I like Fage plain fat free Greek yogurt with some added stuff to sweeten it. With stevia it's 130 cal/cup. I've put vanilla in it, berries, granola, nuts, whatever you'd put in there and it adds a few more calories.
  • andrewj87
    Options
    There's another Greek yogurt from Dannon that's Caramel Macchiato flavored. It's 170 cals with 19g of sugar but damn..it's good!!
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There's another Greek yogurt from Dannon that's Caramel Macchiato flavored. It's 170 cals with 19g of sugar but damn..it's good!!

Hey I believe this one is 50 cals per 1/3 cup, I believe sugar is around 6 grams. Mmm Caramel Macchiato sounds great!

I just find that the greek yogurt fills me up so much more than regular...must be all the protein. :) So I can have like 1/3-1/2 cup with my morning coffee and get that great full feeling :D
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Dannon Light & Fit - only has 80 calories. Favorite flavor is Raspberry, but others are great too. They also just came out with Greek Bends, already mixed and also only 80 calories with 12g Protein.

Sounds yum! 80 cals for how much?

49315971.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Susanm1943
    Susanm1943 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's 5.3 ounces.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I suggest the Dannon light & fit GREEK yogurt opposes to the regular light & fit.

regular(vanilla)~ 1 cup serving. 110 cal, 19 carbs, sugar 13, protein 7g
    greek(vanilla)~ 1 cup serving. 130 cal, 13 carbs, sugar 11, protein 18g

lower carbs 2.5x the protein, can't beat it...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Ok now I need to find that one...
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My favourite one is non fat plain. 80 cal for 1 cup.