Planktober 30 Day Challenge

Options
Hi, I so want to try this! Any improvement is what I am hoping for!

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Do you have any more info? What, exactly, is the challenge?
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Here, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16775-planktober-30-day-challenge
    Group Info
    Planktober 30 Day Challenge

Planking Challenge for the Month of October - get AT LEAST 60 minutes of planks in.
    Get at least 60 minutes in for the month. Works out to a minimum of 2 minutes a day for 30 days. You can do it any plank style and any time increment, depending on your fitness level. Example: You can do the full 2 minutes (or more) in one shot and be done with it or you can do as little as four 30 second planks in one day.

SInce there is a lot of us, it will be easier for me to keep track if each of you start your own thread and keep track of your results in there. You can do daily or weekly. I will keep a spreadsheet of everyone's results.

Feel free to invite your friends. I have it open to the public as well.

Let's do this!
  • sunshine031391
    Options
    I will try this.

Hope I can make it to 2 minutes!!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I will try this.

Hope I can make it to 2 minutes!!

You can! This is what the group organizer Breaking_Dawn told me If you can spread your 20 seconds out to 6x a day, really challenge yourself, you're good! It gets easier. Baby steps :) you will shake, you will sweat and you will swear. It's all part of the planking process!
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OH i want in!
  • mjegg
    mjegg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks! Currently doing two 1 minute planks so I will set a goal to combine that by the end of the month. :-)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Thanks, good info!
  • sunshine031391
    Options
    Sounds great.
  • gutierrezg1990
    gutierrezg1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in